ADVERTISEMENT

Carnivore Diet

ButtersHawk

HB All-American
Nov 23, 2021
AMA..............

Ask me shit if ya want. Down 12 pounds in 12 days. Just trying to be helpful and maybe give some "hacks" for some of you thinking about it.

Reactions: WSC72
Breakfast- 3 scrambled eggs w/bacon, fajita meat etc.
Lunch- Pulled/shredded pork, chicken etc.
Dinner-Meat and Eggs or Meat and Seafood

SNACKS- Chomp brand meat sticks
DESSERT- SUGAR FREE PUDDING WITH WHOLE MILK IN MODERATION. Helps with sweet cravings.

DRINKS- water or water+flavor enhancers. For instance me and no pic drink 1 gallon of water a day.

We do use seasonings and hot sauce but that's it. Absolutely no ketchup, mustard, bbq, etc.

Reactions: Mister_Man
how often do you shit and what do they look like?
Delhi Belly Sneezing GIF

On a strict herbivore diet for the last 6 years and I’ve never felt better. Shit at least twice a day(no blood), go for long walks daily and have lots of energy.
Best of luck on your journey OP.
Love ya bubs and respect ya! Herbivore by choice or???????

Carbs tend to pack a lot of calories.

Diet and calories in vs calories out is an interesting topic. Unfortunately any theory/diet seems to have plenty of backers and those that say it won’t work.

Not positive they can track accurately how many calories a person burns which makes it tough to run a calorie deficit.

Would be interesting to self study if calorie burned tracking could be tracked accurately.

AMA..............

Ask me shit if ya want. Down 12 pounds in 12 days. Just trying to be helpful and maybe give some "hacks" for some of you thinking about it.

Basically a low carb diet. Ketosis is great for quick fat loss but it's hard to eat low carb for sustained periods.

DESSERT- SUGAR FREE PUDDING WITH WHOLE MILK IN MODERATION. Helps with sweet cravings.

DRINKS- water or water+flavor enhancers. For instance me and no pic drink 1 gallon of water a day.

We do use seasonings and hot sauce but that's it. Absolutely no ketchup, mustard, bbq, etc.
You will have no kidneys in a year.
But seriously, no carb diets are good for people if this induction phase is only a week or two and you phase in some good carbs with fruits and vegetables. If you don’t you will fall off the wagon hard in 4-8 weeks and eating donuts by the dozen and gain it all back. And if you don’t, it is not good for you long term, especially the kidneys.

I feel the same about hard core vegetarians too. We evolved over millions of years as omnivores which is why I think of all the diet fads out there, maybe the paleo diet was getting close to the best. Just about processed foods and eat vegetables, fruits, nuts and meat.

Also in this phase and all phases of diets I would avoid artificial sweeteners. Ton of evidence overall not good for you and in low carb diets for some they can cause same impact as sugar to going out of ketosis.

You will have no kidneys in a year.

I feel the same about hard core vegetarians too. We evolved over millions of years as omnivores which is why I think of all the diet fads out there, maybe the paleo diet was getting close to the best. Just about processed foods and eat vegetables, fruits, nuts and meat.
Research has repeatedly shown the the Mediterranean diet is the most beneficial for long term health - legumes, fruits, nuts, vegetables, healthy oils/fats, fish. Very little meat, if at all.

Reactions: noleclone2
Research has repeatedly shown the the Mediterranean diet is the most beneficial for long term health - legumes, fruits, nuts, vegetables, healthy oils/fats, fish. Very little meat, if at all.
Great diet but also not a very little to no meat diet either. Not a lot of meat but they eat a fair amount of fish, chicken and occasional lamb usually once a day.

You should do some tea or straight black coffee for some of your drinking. Good antioxidants and some extra calorie burning.

This just makes me think of Ron Swanson

Parks And Recreation Salad GIF

hungry ron swanson GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT