ADVERTISEMENT

Caucasian Point Guards....

ESPN lists him as a PG others say he is a CG, and is a very good shooter inside or outside the Arc.
as a JR he avg 19.1 ppg. also he is 6'4.

yeah that lousy White PG JBo scored 21 points dispite being guarded by a superior athletic PG on the Louisiana team, Iowa started the 1st half 1-9 from 3 and shot 26.3% from 2 scoring just 17 point to fall behind 37-17 at the half then they got untracked to score 54 points in the 2nd half and lose 80-71, they also had 10 TO's at halftime then just 5 more in the 2nd half
Moss had 2 points in the 1st half then scored 22 in the 2nd half
JBo also had 2 point at the half and scored 19 in the 2nd, all against far superior athletic African Americans.

Louisiana is rated #63 by BPI.

Good point.

The real deal is this.

We need to go beyond racism and that cultural ism and tribalism has come back to rule the world including the good ole USA, Globalism? Who knows?

All I know is that most of us have no clue and are asleep.

Imagined collective subjective reality.

Just know I love living in IOWA, born and bred and I am part of a tribe they call Hawkeye.

B
yeah that lousy White PG JBo scored 21 points dispite being guarded by a superior athletic PG on the Louisiana team, Iowa started the 1st half 1-9 from 3 and shot 26.3% from 2 scoring just 17 point to fall behind 37-17 at the half then they got untracked to score 54 points in the 2nd half and lose 80-71, they also had 10 TO's at halftime then just 5 more in the 2nd half
Moss had 2 points in the 1st half then scored 22 in the 2nd half
JBo also had 2 point at the half and scored 19 in the 2nd, all against far superior athletic African Americans.

Louisiana is rated #63 by BPI.

Nitewing...you’re basing your whole tirade on a sarcastic post I made that was quite obviously pointing out that we currently have a white PG who beat out a black PG and that it happens all the time and that it’s no big deal...end of story. Take a step back and stop needlessly stirring things up.

B

Nitewing...you’re basing your whole tirade on a sarcastic post I made that was quite obviously pointing out that we currently have a white PG who beat out a black PG and that it happens all the time and that it’s no big deal...end of story. Take a step back and stop needlessly stirring things up.
not stirring just mocking these know nothing posters and their supposed superior knowledge on judging a players ability.

Ummm... no dis respect. It was Ed Horton. Along with that the story is Eddie and a few of his teammates squared off with the NCAA wrestling champions in the mid 80's downtown... Dan Gable's guys.

Who knew who won? All I know is at that time we had sum tough sons of a b#5&s..

Football, Wrestling, Basketball and the women with Vivian Stringer.

Ummm... no dis respect. It was Ed Horton. Along with that the story is Eddie and a few of his teammates squared off with the NCAA wrestling champions in the mid 80's downtown... Dan Gable's guys.

Who knew who won? All I know is at that time we had sum tough sons of a b#5&s..

Football, Wrestling, Basketball and the women with Vivian Stringer.
Eddie broke Burson's neck and the BBall team did win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT