ADVERTISEMENT

CBS National game with Nantz and Kellogg at the helm

I'm so pissed I can't watch live. Anybody know how i'll be able to watch this replay? When it's on BTN i have no problem replaying those...

Reactions: Beam me up
I feel good about this one. Just compete and show you belong but I feel good.

ESPN says Iowa has a 63% chance of winning. That's probably about 20% higher than I would have guessed, but maybe they figure Gonzaga is rusty.

Regardless, whoever wins tomorrow will have certainly earned it. Iowa certainly has the goods to pull it off. Even if they don't, it's going to be an invaluable learning experience.

ESPN says Iowa has a 63% chance of winning. That's probably about 20% higher than I would have guessed, but maybe they figure Gonzaga is rusty.

Regardless, whoever wins tomorrow will have certainly earned it. Iowa certainly has the goods to pull it off. Even if they don't, it's going to be an invaluable learning experience.
Yep. Compete. Play hard and your best and let's go. All we can ask and if they do all that matters.

I'm so pissed I can't watch live. Anybody know how i'll be able to watch this replay? When it's on BTN i have no problem replaying those...
To my knowledge, the only way to legally get a stream from CBS (sports) without DVR’ing the game is to download the CBS Sports app and purchase the “All Access” subscription

edit: never mind, I’m not sure that All Access gives you access (convenient) to replays of games, may just be TV shows. Hawk_4shur’s idea of utilizing a free trial is a good one

The Zags have only played 3 games. But talk about impressive! 5 pt win over 6-1 WVA, 12 pt win over 7-1 KU and a 23 pt win over 4-2 Auburn!

Whoa.

But they haven't played in 17 days so ......

Go Hawks!

Iowa -- 90

Gonzaga -- 79

Nice try, Zags, but Luka, JBo & Co. say maybe you can try again at the Final Four. And after all, you did hold the Hawkeyes to only 90. So there's that.

Iowa -- 90

Gonzaga -- 79

Nice try, Zags, but Luka, JBo & Co. say maybe you can try again at the Final Four. And after all, you did hold the Hawkeyes to only 90. So there's that.

If Iowa can beat Gonzaga by double digits and keep them under 80, Iowa won’t lose a game when all the lights are on.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Sure freaking wish I could watch it. CBS is blacked out on DTV and U-verse in Dallas.

If Iowa wins we either scored 110 or played the best defense of the year.

So many positives come out of this game. As long as we don't lose by 30, this will be good for us.

Biggest regular season game since Alford's debut win over #1 Connecticut, as much as I hate to say it.

Went to bed early and woke up middle of night with anticipation. I haven't been this excited for an Iowa basketball game since 1998. I won't be terribly disappointed unless Zags blow out Iowa. I don't see that happening.

This is a game where I see JBO going nuts.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
Biggest regular season game since Alford's debut win over #1 Connecticut, as much as I hate to say it.

I would say a Davis game at NC or Duke. Maybe bigger. Bigger than any Alford game. Iowa wasn’t even ranked when they played UConn. I guess there were two big top 10 games with Missouri and Iowa.

Iowa was #13 when they played at Duke. Chris Street’s last game.

I would say the fab five game at Carver after Street’s death. No bigger game since.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT