ADVERTISEMENT

Chaos at the Capital

Pretty neat that he's wearing IDF dog tags while he defends Netanyahu's genocide in Gaza. He's so unpopular in his own country that he has to come here to campaign.

I can't believe that anyone would protest the killing of tens of thousands of innocents - now it all makes sense that Iran has been funding it all along and nobody is really against genocide, they're all foreign actors.

If we're worried about election interference from foreign nations and leaders we might want to take a good hard look at Israel.

Hamas fighters are not innocent. They are at war.

Also, we have the power to deport enemy agents, just not the willingness.

"taking down flags" is "Chaos"???

What was 1/6, then, when hundreds physically invaded the Capitol and forced everyone to evacuate?
1/6 was a horrid stain on our country. Let’s talk about current events.

Reported by the BBC

• Five people have been arrested and police used pepper spray on protesters on the streets of Washington DC
At its peak, thousands had amassed in the streets of Washington DC. They blew whistles and banged drums, waved flags and yelled chants.

Then, after Netanyahu finished his address to Congress, they marched. On their way to Union Station, they pushed up against police lines, were pepper sprayed and arrested, but still pressed on - even as their comrades lay in agony, and in handcuffs, on the side of the road.

At Union Station, a historic building in Washington DC next to the US Capitol, they hung Palestinian flags from towering poles and set an American flag on fire. Graffiti on a statue nearby read: "We are the red line."
Then why are you voting for the people who supported it?
I don’t and I’m not. Next.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
When the party of 1/6 is being hypocritical then yes absolutely we can throw it in their face. Same as being the party of Trump. It’s also in their approach of the subject. OP is trying to make yesterday seem the same as 1/6. Like it’s a gotcha moment. “I understand this isn’t 1/6 but this isn’t a good look.”, or something like would have been a fair post which isn’t in OP’s playbook. IMO.
Using Jan 6 EVERY time doesn’t work and gets hollow. In your mind nobody can ever do anything wrong, criticize your side because you always have 1/6. It will always be worse than anything ever, in your minds. And it was pretty freaking awful. But at some point, it’s ok to talk about current events without bringing it up.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Hamas fighters are not innocent. They are at war.

Also, we have the power to deport enemy agents, just not the willingness.

Kick. Them. The. ****. Out.
Are we just going to brush aside vandalism because of team sports politics? I imagine your reaction would be quite different if it was a bunch of MAGA rednecks doing the protesting. Even if you agree with the stance of the protestors, it doesn’t make vandalizing and destroying property ok.
Exactly.

The mentality of some on the left is no different than shit stain MAGAs.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
In anyone's.

When you elect someone who supported 1/6 and was an election denier, that's what you support.
Yep.

Just like when I voted for Biden I was told I support abortion.

Joe, you’re exactly the type of liberal that ensures I will never be a Democrat. Voting against Trump is as far as it goes for me.

If you don’t like it, I don’t care.

In anyone's.

When you elect someone who supported 1/6 and was an election denier, that's what you support.
When you elect a warmonger who blithely came out in favor of every war in the last three decades that cost over a million lives, that's what you support.

Phew! I thought Trump cultists were beating cops to death and destroying the inside of the Capitol during an attempted coup again. But yeah, a different flag and some spray painting sucks.
Whereas the Democrats just went through a coup to replace their presidential nominee.

Tax cuts for the wealthy…no biggie. $10,000 for recent college grads to help pay off high interest loans…OUTRAGEOUS!!! Billionaires thank you for your support.
I paid off my student loans…they were at 9%. Why does this generation need such a bailout?

Reactions: coorsoriginal02
Law enforcement should have been better prepared and used firehoses and dogs to quell the rioters. Where is Michael Byrd when you need him. He could have had a field day firing into that crowd of actual criminals.
The DC police department has been so depleted of personnel and other resources they can’t adequately respond to such riots/vandalism. If Dems continue to get elected…this very likely will become the norm.

I paid off my student loans…they were at 9%. Why does this generation need such a bailout?
Do we really need to rehash the fact that colleges and universities have increased the price of tuition and fees astronomically since you were in school? No? Didn't think so.

Back In My Day GIF by MOODMAN

Whereas the Democrats just went through a coup to replace their presidential nominee.
We know you MAGAts are basically all borderline retarded and just regurgitate the asinine talking points your handlers feed you, but a Presidential candidate voluntarily deciding to resign by the end of the term because polling shows his voters think he is too old is not a “coup”. But hey, we’re all proud of you for trying, champ.

Reactions: Ree4 and speak34
We know you MAGAts are basically all borderline retarded and just regurgitate the asinine talking points your handlers feed you, but a Presidential candidate voluntarily deciding to resign by the end of the term because polling shows his voters think he is too old is not a “coup”. But hey, we’re all proud of you for trying, champ.
homer simpson GIF
Episode 1 GIF by The Simpsons

• Love
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
LOL - we all know the word "choice" is the liberal dog whistle for abortion on demand up to the moment of birth.
No. It is not.

It's your made-up shit to push outright bans. Which are really happening. Making Idaho air-evac 1 woman a week to prevent her from bleeding out to get abortions in another state. $50-70k a pop.

This is why I don’t interact with you.

Looks like that one left a mark.

Maybe THINK about the consequences of voting for people who supported the insurrection and fake "election fraud" next time.
And THINK about your Down Syndrome child, who will lose government benefits under Project 2025, because people like Stephen Miller do not value their lives and see them as "dead weight".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT