ADVERTISEMENT

Cheney Doubts Johnson Will Carry Out ‘Constitutional Obligations’ to Certify Election

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
  • Angry
Reactions: Torg
Do you think I'm a piece of shit? Honest question.

As I have said prior, you seem to imply that all Trump voters are evil so I'd like to know how serious you are and how you've arrived at this conclusion. Because actually it says quite a bit about you if you are serious.

Do you think I'm a piece of shit? Honest question.

As I have said prior, you seem to imply that all Trump voters are evil so I'd like to know how serious you are and how you've arrived at this conclusion. Because actually it says quite a bit about you if you are serious.

I've never said they were evil, I've said they are piece of shit humans and I stand by that statement

We don’t even know if Johnson will still be Speaker of the House when it comes time to certify the results.

I've never said they were evil, I've said they are piece of shit humans and I stand by that statement
Piece of shit? Can you tell us all why you believe 70 million voters and fellow citizens are this?

Because that probably includes your doctor, your lawyer, your pastor, your accountant, your neighbors, your mechanic and likely even some in your family. You'd basically need to believe half the people you associate with are POS. Seems hard to live life that way. Probably ought to hole up in a cabin in the woods off grid to be able to live with yourself. I mean how could you possibly exist and participate in a society that is inhabited by such vermin. ‘Untermenschen’ if you will.

Maybe you like to have a plan to marginalize these people? Maybe they need re programming? After all they are using resources that should be used on the true believers. And this isn't even discussing the fact they are spreading misinformation that is harming the goals of the party,

So, now that you've had a chance to think, what is it you REALLY think? In your heart of hearts? I sense you might be holding back. Perhaps the world is not yet ready to deal with these POS in the way they really need dealt with huh?

After I typed this above I read this:

I'd suggest reading it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT