ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago restaurant recs

Derekd3408

HR Legend
Gold Member
Feb 10, 2011
Heading to Chicago this Friday for the weekend. Looking for the best steakhouse Friday night and pizza Sat for lunch. We are hearing we have to try Pequads, so curious what the GIAOT elite have to say.

If you're looking for Chicago style pizza, can't go wrong with Lou Malnati's. Any time I go to Chicago, I have to get an Italian Beef. For that, I love Al's or Johnie's.

We love Gene and Georgetti. Awesome wedge salad and great steaks. And there are so many good pizza places, I do second Lou Malnati's. Gino's is really good too.

Reactions: Derekd3408
Heading to Chicago this Friday for the weekend. Looking for the best steakhouse Friday night and pizza Sat for lunch. We are hearing we have to try Pequads, so curious what the GIAOT elite have to say.

the best steak in town is at https://www.joes.net/chicago/

no Chicagoan would ever recommend lou's or giardoanos for the best pizza. go to peaquods, pat's or paulie Gee's.

Reactions: lucas80
Pequods is awesome. Go there.

Swift & Sons or Gibsons are pretty great Chicago steakhouses. Reserve soon.

Reactions: WrigleyHawkeye20
Go turtle racing at big joes. It’s a blast. The more you drink the better your chances.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT