ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago shooting: 39 shot, 7 killed Pew Pew

Chicago shootings: 39 shot, 7 killed in weekend gun violence across city, police say last weekend.​

Thirty nine people were shot, seven fatally, in weekend gun violence across Chicago, police said.

come on - it’s only “pew pew” when the dipshits assume it’s white guys with legally owned guns.

Well, since we let any psychotic jackhole buy and own a gun lawlessness is part of the problem, for sure.
You think these people are legally buying guns? You cannot be that stupid, can you? I mean, I understand some people have been kicked in the head by a horse as a child, but I’ve never met one. Is that you?

Reactions: arrrrrghhhh!
come on - it’s only “pew pew” when the dipshits assume it’s white guys with legally owned guns.
If Republicans actually gave a shit they would do something about it. But here we are, just complaining about the problem and that's it. Republican problem solving: they will remove the brakes from a car and then complain about all the accidents on the streets, and blame the person driving for not stopping.

Reactions: HawkNester
99.99% of the law abiding gun owners shot nobody over the weekend.
Everyone is a law abiding gun owner until they aren't and start shooting someone. Maybe we need to be a bit more proactive with it rather than just picking up the pieces after every time a law abiding citizen decides they don't want to follow the law anymore.

If Republicans actually gave a shit they would do something about it. But here we are, just complaining about the problem and that's it. Republican problem solving: they will remove the brakes from a car and then complain about all the accidents on the streets, and blame the person driving for not stopping.
And what is your liberals plan to separate guns from the gangs and other lawless types?

Everyone is a law abiding gun owner until they aren't and start shooting someone. Maybe we need to be a bit more proactive with it rather than just picking up the pieces after every time a law abiding citizen decides they don't want to follow the law anymore.
Are you that dense or just naive? Just curious, and I know it would be a random guess; but what % of these crimes do you think are done by legally owned gun owners? And for good measure, do you think those folks wouldn’t be able to get their hands on those guns if the law changed?

The 2nd Amendment is pretty proactive as it is.

Link to cons plan.
Let's start with getting rid of liberal prosecutors who continually let criminals go.

We don't need more laws we need to enforce to the limit the laws we currently have on the books.

Let's build some insane asylums and fill them up with crazy people. Medicating people and letting them run loose in society is not working.

Democrats have basically been in control of every major city in the U.S. for the last 60 years.

Reactions: JustSayOV
The 2nd Amendment is pretty proactive as it is.
No it's not. It makes it worse, particularly since the GOP reads the 2nd Amendment like they read the Bible. They over emphasize the parts of it they like and then completely ignore the parts that run against their political narrative.

Reactions: HawkNester
You think these people are legally buying guns? You cannot be that stupid, can you? I mean, I understand some people have been kicked in the head by a horse as a child, but I’ve never met one. Is that you?
You look at countries that have banned guns, gun deaths go down considerably. Now will there be still some? Absolutely. But that isn't the issue, less availability means there will be less illegal guns available (go look at the statistics), there will be less deaths from those who go mentally unstable, and less guns that are unsecured getting in the hands of people they shouldn't. This is a stupid argument by the right. More regulation of any type will result in less deaths. Stop with the its not a gun problem. Its not like people are saying its not a drug problem, its people with mental problems. Just dumb.

Link to cons plan.
ive posted this prior. This is a cut and paste to save time

I would be for the following:

Full background checks and a 7 day waiting period unless evidence of an emergency can be provided. (Proven threat to family, self etc like a recently issued restraining order etc )

Red flag laws where medical providers can divulge (free of HIPAA rules) threats to self or others. You’d get a day in court to argue for yourself however. This can’t be a confiscate then go in front of a judge to argue to get them back. You’d get due process prior. Whatever money it costs we should bear as a country. Expired hearings etc. maybe even a separate process. The current court process isn’t fast enough to address threats in a reasonable way without rights violations. The idea that we should first confiscate the have a hearing cannot be justified by claiming to process is too slow. Speed the process then.

Firearms with capacity for over 10 rounds (or so) require age of 21.

Guns are to be painted any color but black and they should be short. Long black guns are scary (I’m kidding of course in this one).

The idea that gun owners (myself included) can’t be asked to follow some rules is absurd. My right to have a gun isn’t infringed by a waiting period background checks or red flag laws. If I want an AR15 weapon I can wait for it and I can undergo a background check. On the other hand, the idea that the second amendment is anything but what it is is also absurd. In this country we are allowed to have guns if one is law abiding and no threat to others. And no, it doesn’t have to be for hunting. I should be able to go out on my property and shoot the shit out of an old car or a bunch of oranges or whatever the hell I want.

You look at countries that have banned guns, gun deaths go down considerably. Now will there be still some? Absolutely. But that isn't the issue, less availability means there will be less illegal guns available (go look at the statistics), there will be less deaths from those who go mentally unstable, and less guns that are unsecured getting in the hands of people they shouldn't. This is a stupid argument by the right. More regulation of any type will result in less deaths. Stop with the its not a gun problem. Its not like people are saying its not a drug problem, its people with mental problems. Just dumb.
Those countries are usually run by tyrants, we thankfully have the 2nd Amendment to protect our rights and that will never ever change.

Let's start with getting rid of liberal prosecutors who continually let criminals go.

We don't need more laws we need to enforce to the limit the laws we currently have on the books.

Let's build some insane asylums and fill them up with crazy people. Medicating people and letting them run loose in society is not working.
Funding source?

No pew pew. Just another failure of the liberal ‘justice’ system. Scumbag stabbed a pregnant woman and murdered her son.

That is surprising/concerning. He did 42 days on a VOP, with both crimes being of a violent nature. Violate your parole, and you get to serve the remainder of the sentence; no discussion is needed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT