ADVERTISEMENT

Child of the Wave, Beckett Nau

My son Beckett Nau passed away today. He was 6 months old.

It may seem like a strange place to post this, but Iowa held such a huge part of his life.

Beckett was born 9-2-2017, the day of the very first wave.

Beckett spent the next 6 months of his life at the Stead Family Children's Hospital, where he and his family spent many loving times. We all looked forward to the wave every Saturday home game.

God has one more Hawkeye in heaven, and he will always be waving down!

tinypic.com

God Bless you and your family. Our granddaughter, Poppy Stevens passed in 2014 after getting wonderful care by the hospital staff. We love her so much.

I am so sorry bobcat. He’s such a beautiful baby. May God bless you and your family forever going forward. Be strong... many thoughts and prayers for you all. May peace be with you.

Reactions: justinjdry
Sincerely sorry for your loss, Bobcat. There are times I laugh and shake my head reading posts on this site. Today I shed tears reading your post. I can’t imagine what you are going through.
Thoughts and prayers to you and family.

Just saw this and it breaks my heart. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this difficult time. I've lost 2 nieces and a nephew way too young and its never easy losing a child. Keep your faith and god will get you through it.

Reactions: justinjdry

It may seem like a strange place to post this, but Iowa held such a huge part of his life.

Beckett spent the next 6 months of his life at the Stead Family Children's Hospital, where he and his family spent many loving times. We all looked forward to the wave every Saturday home game.

tinypic.com

I am so sorry Bobcat. I can't even imagine. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

If I can help post pictures for you, please e-mail me at BlairRIVALS@gmail.com

Download-File
My family actually adopted two older boys earlier this year. We we lucky to be able to escape reality for a little bit. Our family friend lives in Florida and flew us down to stay with them.

We always promised the boys we’d find a way to get him to the beach.

That is extremely kind of you to share our fundme site.

This is awesome. I love it. Bless you and your family brother.

tinypic.com

My worst fear as a parent..losing any of my 3 girls. Cant imagine the empty feeling you must be enduring. Sincerest condolences on your loss.
As stated this type of thing puts college sports in its place. Each day is a gift and no one should ever take life for granted.
May you be left with only good memories of your little Hawkeye...

Reactions: bobcat_baseball
Download-File
My family actually adopted two older boys earlier this year. We we lucky to be able to escape reality for a little bit. Our family friend lives in Florida and flew us down to stay with them.

We always promised the boys we’d find a way to get him to the beach.

That is extremely kind of you to share our fundme site.
That's awesome. Where's that at, Clearwater Beach?

It was Clearwater yes, love that place.

Lucky to have such gracious and caring people in our lives.

Reality is hit hard the last two days back in Iowa, but my two boys are keeping me strong.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Thank you for sharing with your friends on this page

We hosted friends from Wyoming at Kinnick on September 2 and we all joined in the very first wave--your email makes that wave even more meaningful to me, our family, and our friends from Wyoming

Our thoughts and prayers are with you

Reactions: bobcat_baseball
It was Clearwater yes, love that place.

Lucky to have such gracious and caring people in our lives.

Reality is hit hard the last two days back in Iowa, but my two boys are keeping me strong.
T&P's to you and yours. Makes one proud to be some small part of the Hawkeye family, and hope your family can garner strength from the support of your brothers and sisters here......

Reactions: Blair Sanderson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT