ADVERTISEMENT

Chips on the sammie

Chips on the Sammie?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Depends. If I'm getting a good deli sandwich somewhere, then absolutely not. If I'm making a sandwich at home, then yes. I cannot place a vote because OP sucks at polls.

Depends. If I'm getting a good deli sandwich somewhere, then absolutely not. If I'm making a sandwich at home, then yes. I cannot place a vote because OP sucks at polls.
Season 2 Shut Up GIF by The Lonely Island

Reactions: McLovin32 and Moral
I eat my chips on the side, but if a chip touches my sandwich I don't throw a fit or anything.

Reactions: McLovin32
Sheesh. Hail no.

That sounds like something the menu creators at Taco Bell would come up with. "Well, we got nothing, so let's put Cheetos on a taco."

Sheesh. Hail no.

That sounds like something the menu creators at Taco Bell would come up with. "Well, we got nothing, so let's put Cheetos on a taco."
Is it Cheetos on a taco, or a Flavor Blasted Extra Cheesy Crunchy Taco?

Sheesh. Hail no.

nah im talking like salt and pepper kettle chips or some ruffles on a ham sandwich or something.

I'm talking l o w t i e r lunch meats

Better than the grotesque Pittsburgh practice of french fries on the salad.
I’ll never understand why Yinzers are so fond of Primanti Bros. The meat is dry and bland, the cole slaw overwhelms any other flavor that might have been present in any other ingredient on the sandwich, and the fries belong on the side.

Reactions: Aardvark86
I’ll never understand why Yinzers are so fond of Primanti Bros. The meat is dry and bland, the cole slaw overwhelms any other flavor that might have been present in any other ingredient on the sandwich, and the fries belong on the side.
agreed; jumped the shark like 5 guys when they expanded

Can't answer I've never tried it. Should have been a never tried it option. Op failed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT