ADVERTISEMENT

Chittum

They said the end of the month, but not what month!
I may be way, way off... but this just leads me to believe NIL is involved. The kid/family certainly have all the info they need about the programs involved and the coaching.

The family doesn't need the money. Trust me.
Perhaps not, but there has to be some personal pride and satisfaction having the discussion and schools competing for your services.

Who wouldn't take a large sum of $$$ if it was offered?

Perhaps not, but there has to be some personal pride and satisfaction having the discussion and schools competing for your services.

Who wouldn't take a large sum of $$$ if it was offered?
Someone that was focused on getting the best outcome from the decision on the institution/athletic program they are considering. What that desired outcome is, is not known. It could be career outside athletics, athletic success, coaching track, or immediate financial reward. I'm thinking in this case it would not be the latter.

Someone that was focused on getting the best outcome from the decision on the institution/athletic program they are considering. What that desired outcome is, is not known. It could be career outside athletics, athletic success, coaching track, or immediate financial reward. I'm thinking in this case it would not be the latter.
Bingo!

I believe you, but if he reclassified to 2022, not much time until school starts.

I’m very confident it’s Iowa…. Timing is thought out here. Who wants to be creeped on by Tan Tom any more than you already have been, and would be in Fargo??

And if and when he does announce to Iowa he will indeed RS. Taking a greyshirt in CO is still and option as well I believe.

i was hoping chittum would emerge from fargo arm in arm with,nate j. and block and riggins and hill and well you get it. any new news?

Reactions: TarpHawk
Or maybe even by the time official practice starts…
Gobblin, I know you’ve been on top of this for a while but is the primary reason that this has drawn out a couple months the Ferrari situation? Will Chittum make a decision without knowing the resolution of Coach Smith’s status? Would you put Iowa odds at over or under 50%?

• Haha
Reactions: el dub and Gobblin
Gobblin, I know you’ve been on top of this for a while but is the primary reason that this has drawn out a couple months the Ferrari situation? Will Chittum make a decision without knowing the resolution of Coach Smith’s status? Would you put Iowa odds at over or under 50%?
Yes.

I am not certain

Over.

Either way a decision will happen very soon.

its-happening.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT