ADVERTISEMENT

Chittum

I thought I posted that months ago

Stop talking out of your ass. You know nothing on this matter at all.
internet-serious-business.jpg

I’m not gonna be able to keep up with all the wrestling match call outs if multiple of you keep calling 187 out like this at one time .

If Okie st is now a player in this, and Cody is waiting to see how all of this AJ stuff shakes out, then Okie state must be option number one. If they were his second option I would assume that all this uncertainty would push him away. Long story short, I’m beginning to worry that Ok St number one choice and he’s waiting to make sure everyone recruiting him will still be there.

Top end recruits always make me overthink. Gabe Arnold did it with his chop wood, carry water tweet. Now Cody’s making me nervous with this wait.

Reactions: Reymundo
If Okie st is now a player in this, and Cody is waiting to see how all of this AJ stuff shakes out, then Okie state must be option number one. If they were his second option I would assume that all this uncertainty would push him away. Long story short, I’m beginning to worry that Ok St number one choice and he’s waiting to make sure everyone recruiting him will still be there.

Top end recruits always make me overthink. Gabe Arnold did it with his chop wood, carry water tweet. Now Cody’s making me nervous with this wait.
OR… Okie St is his third or fourth choice… but he knows they’re super desperate now and he’s waiting to see how much money they suddenly have in scholarship and NIL to throw at him.

Edit: I have no reason to believe this… I just wanted to show how you can draw the exact opposite conclusion from the same set of facts.

Reactions: Rustys Dad
OR… Okie St is his third or fourth choice… but he knows they’re super desperate now and he’s waiting to see how much money they suddenly have in scholarship and NIL to throw at him.

Edit: I have no reason to believe this… I just wanted to show how you can draw the exact opposite conclusion from the same set of facts.
I know money makes the world go round but I don’t think it’s the determining factor for this family. Aside from that, Iowa wrestling can and should be able to compete with any NIL offer a recruit receives. Given the exposure of Big Ten wresting and the prestige of Iowa.

Like I said in my last post, I’m definitely overthinking. But as least I’ve contributed to this 12 page push.

Reactions: ping72
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT