ADVERTISEMENT

Chittum

Yah, not bad. The 187 person never came back with my bet.. guessing his source caught him up to speed
What bet ? Sorry I have no idea what you are talking about. This site has too many pretend experts here, The guy is full of it. It’s not hard to check around and verify Cody was in Iowa city Friday and Saturday. Iowa wrestling doesn’t keep things this close to the vest. Somebody had to see them in Carver? Do your research the family has Connections in Iowa City. I hope it works out

Last edited:
What bet ? Sorry I have no idea what you are talking about. This site has too many pretend experts here, The guy is full of it. It’s not hard to check around and verify Cody was in Iowa city Friday and Saturday. Iowa wrestling doesn’t keep things this close to the vest. Somebody had to see them in Carver? Do your research the family has Connections in Iowa City. I hope it works out
Well we are all experts:)

Wrestling in January or practicing with the team then?

Good god you guys get off the rails quick!

I know Gobblin has good info.

187 seems to feel his is good as well.

two people can have solid info and interpret it differently.

now, back to the real serious question: what is the timeline that we may or may not hear how this shakes out?

Z

fifth-chapelle.gif

He is a graduated junior and plans to be wrestling in January wherever he ends up. So you saying he didn’t graduate is talking out of your ass.
Please tell me where you got the impression that I didn’t know he had graduated HS…. Spoiler alert, you can’t. The young man can enroll in college whenever he pleases at this point and I’m told if, and when, he chooses Iowa he may delay his enrollment until the fall of ‘23.

Look, I really don’t even know what you’re so salty about as it seems we’re both pretty much on the same page. Getting him committed to the Hawks is all I really give a shit about…. Get him in the room and rolling and let the rest of the details work themselves out.

Now go have a coke and smile would ya?

Last edited:
So how big of get would this be? Where would he be ranked in the 2022 p4p? 2023 p4p?

Definitely need this to happen. Don’t care if he can wrestle this year or we have to wait to till next year. We need more guys like this to beat you know who. Honesty maybe wait a year and have guys like Jersuroga, Ayala, Woods, Kennedy, Arnold, Franklin and Kueter to go with Chittum we could be a serious threat to win it all.

Definitely need this to happen. Don’t care if he can wrestle this year or we have to wait to till next year. We need more guys like this to beat you know who. Honesty maybe wait a year and have guys like Jersuroga, Ayala, Woods, Kennedy, Arnold, Franklin and Kueter to go with Chittum we could be a serious threat to win it all.
I don't care how or when he gets here just get him here. I read through all the bickering and whoever is right, it still seems that this is a kid that should have been a Hawk from the get go. You can say the Brands messed it up the first time, or Minnesota threw everything at him and got him, but either way this goes back to recruiting and adapting to different kids. Iowa has apparently updated their recruiting strategy over the years but this seems like something that should have been avoided. I know Iowa is not for everyone, but if you have a good culture in place, then you can bring in a stud or two that may not fit and trust the culture to get them in line.

Wait a year? Do they only get one year to compete now? GET HIM ON THE TEAM, this time.

By saying wait a year I meant redshirt him. If he wants to go 149 right away I don’t know if that is the right move. Murin is to short for 157 and to big for 141 especially with Woods coming in.

As others have noted... this looks like the Suriano school tour looking for the $$$.

i assure you that's not the case. chittum is, well, loaded. an NIL deal (or a scholly, for that matter) is probably of little consquence
Well... then his original commitment to the Gophs is even more puzzling if he has indeed opened up his recruitment.

Supposedly, Gopher fans say he's thick with Spratley.

What changed at Minnesota to give him second thoughts?

Well... then his original commitment to the Gophs is even more puzzling if he has indeed opened up his recruitment.

Tegan Jamison, heard he was getting the best of him in the room

he was also tight with sean russell from training with him in tennessee. was in minnesota training with him. russell is now gone.

Reactions: TarpHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT