ADVERTISEMENT

Chittum

he was also tight with sean russell from training with him in tennessee. was in minnesota training with him. russell is now gone.
Russell was named HC at UTC in April of 21. Chittum committed to Gophs in June of 21.

Doesn't factor.

That's Ruschell
Sean Russell is the RTC coach at Chattanooga, IIRC. Associated with UTC.

Still gone before Chittum verbalized to Minnesota.

I just stated that he wasn't the reason for CC to go there.

Yeah. but you're wrong. He was definitely one of the big reasons.

Russell was named the RTC South (UTC) coach in June of 2021. But prior to that, he and Chittum had been training together.

Reactions: Gobblin and js8793

I’m curious how he didn’t end up in IC the first time around? He’s a Hawk fan and has family ties to IC with parents (monied) wanting him to wrestle for Iowa, apparently…. Top 10 pfp at a needed weight.

What really happened?

Reactions: TarpHawk

but chittum moved out to minnie to train with russell leading up to the trials and that's when the strong connection to minnesota was formed.

Reactions: Gobblin and vhsalum
I’m curious how he didn’t end up in IC the first time around? He’s a Hawk fan and has family ties to IC with parents (monied) wanting him to wrestle for Iowa, apparently…. Top 10 pfp at a needed weight.

What really happened?
I already told you

Sounds like Chittum was the only one in the family offended by the murder plot. I’m glad he appears to be getting over that incident.
giphy.gif

Brands tried to have him murdered, apparently. Chittum family did not like that.
1st off this was all hearsay.

2nd it was totally confused with what Gable was told about the Brands Brothers. The Captain of the team at the time went on a recruiting visit as i recall. He came back and said to Gable. "Coach you better find a way to recruit them or kill them! Their is blood down there!!!" That was in reference to their basement wrestling room.

3rd If Brands did say it? Which I don't believe he did. Brands was only following this wise advise. Can't get em, kill em.

4th Since we all know he was't murdered, he now has to become a HAWK!

1st off this was all hearsay.

2nd it was totally confused with what Gable was told about the Brands Brothers. The Captain of the team at the time went on a recruiting visit as i recall. He came back and said to Gable. "Coach you better find a way to recruit them or kill them! Their is blood down there!!!" That was in reference to their basement wrestling room.

3rd If Brands did say it? Which I don't believe he did. Brands was only following this wise advise. Can't get em, kill em.

4th Since we all know he was't murdered, he now has to become a HAWK!
No idea what any of this means, but I endorse the spirit.

No idea what any of this means, but I endorse the spirit.
TY for the support!

I think it's a reference to a story told by Royce Alger concerning the recruitment of the Brands.
YES, I could not think of who it was but I believe you are 100% correct. The way he tells it is classic! If someone has it please post. I laugh just thinking about it.

A guy on 247 Ohio State board who was the original guy who called Chittum looking around from his Minnesota commitment naming the date he would eventually visit Columbus a month before it happened, he just posted a few days back that Chittum s reportedly deciding between Ohio State and Virginia Tech, decision by end of June. Now I know that would sound more credible if I said he said Iowa and Virginia Tech since the poster wouldn’t have a dog in that race (credible and more accepting I’m sure)… but I’m just passing along what I’ve read and know. I personally don’t have a clue where he’s going. And I’m not entirely sold this kid is going to be a lights out college wrestler that he’s projected to be… guess we will see. I’m certainly not rooting against him to be.

187 seems to be the most knowledgeable person on here on this subject. Any insight as to what BFosr1/247tOSU is saying, 187?

• Haha
Reactions: Gobblin
ADVERTISEMENT