ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Rock

The dumbing down of America is not limited to one race! Absolutely a foolhearty move....and both their parts.
Blacks are looking for attention and rewards as a race, and then they act like this.....in public for everyone to see! ( but then I suppose Smith felt he was dissed.....and Rock didn’t realize how stupid his remarks were.)
I'm so ready for a time when "they" and "them" simply become us.

My point was the Academy says they didn’t condone his actions when they literally condoned his actions. If you make the people in the room enough money, they don’t care what you do.
Uh okay but to draw that out to suggest the entirety of #metoo is bunk, well that’s kinda wow lol.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
unbelievable that rock didn't get rocked by that punch. shades of the ukraine-russia contest, now let's see how smith handles retaliatory sanctions :)

That was poorly phrased. I didn’t mean the victims coming forward, I meant the medias pretending there’d been a paradigm shift. They’re still letting people get away with whatever.
Not entirely. Still a stretch. Weinstein got away with it until he didn’t. And now, due to the shift, chances are reduced that another Weinstein comes along and gets away with it for very long.

Although we voted into office a man with a litany of cases of sexual assault brought against him, so there’s that.

Reactions: Moral
Because your identity is wrapped up in this. Your sense of self is defined by in-group/out-group view of the world. You reveal it, starkly, daily.
What in the fuk do you just type?

I’m smiling because one of the resident liberals went full potato in a comment and it’s hilarious watching everyone’s reaction.

Reactions: CaboKP
Certainly not brining your "A" game.
There is NO "A" game in what happened last night. These two guys are on the forefront of equality and being treated equally and treating others in the proper way....then goddamn it, they need to act asLEADERS and not like a couple of punk street kids on this stage!
Rock needs to gauge his remarks about others. Smith needs go grow the phuque up and understand where he is. Both acted iirresponsibly. And unfortunately, both reflected poorly on their race. Black men and women who are looked up to are like policemen....They have to be purer than driven snow in their actions. They are always going to be judged. I support what they are working for 100%...it os long overdue in many cases.....but dammit, it has to be done the right way. Last night was not the right way. It reflects poorly on BOTH men and unfortunately, there will be many others who will make generalizations. Leaders lead......all the time.
The Academy should throw both these guys out for a couple of years. Let them cool off and figure it out. There is just no excuse for two grown men to act like they did last night.

So Will Smith was laughing, after Rock made the joke, and then camera cut away. Did Jayda kick him or something that made him get up? Because the grin didn't come off his face at the time

Reactions: HawkFan1298
It’s good to defend your wife. Just not one that f—ks men half her age that is in a “marriage”

the Smiths are a bunch of odd , unlikeable people. The whole family needs kicked in the head
All kinds of marriages out there, bud. Just because you believe in monogamy does not mean it’s the only way.

You are your mom’s son, after all…

• Haha
Reactions: GlenHawk
do you think the reactions to this incident and the Juwan Howard incident would be the same if the attackers were white and the victims in each were black?

He must be preparing for his next role as Juwan Howard
lucky for rock that smith isn't prepping for the role of best player in wisconsin basketball history
8879379.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT