Is Cigaretteman a bot?

• Yes

Votes: 37 35.6%
  • No

Votes: 55 52.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 11.5%

• Total voters
Are they untruthful? God damn people are snowflakes. If an article isn’t doling out ideological ribbons... bias! slant!

Coming from someone that dismisses any article that comes from a source he doesn’t like.

Like I said to the other guy, just stop
Tough for reasonable people on your side that so many of your comrades have been attacking truth, science, higher education and such for so long that they are now owned by us on the left. Not even moderates and the left, because too few moderates have defended those things.

As I've said before, these shouldn't have anything to do with left-right, but your side chose to make them so.

Point being, you're telling the wrong people to stop. Tell your side to stop attacking truth, science, reality, education....

Coming from someone that dismisses any article that comes from a source he doesn’t like.
I haven't noticed that. Can you cite examples?

Speaking for myself, I certainly recognize suspect sources. But if they are dispensing facts and taking a stand I don't like on those facts, I can role with that. That's a basis for discussion.

Tough for reasonable people on your side that so many of your comrades have been attacking truth, science, higher education and such for so long that they are now owned by us on the left. Not even moderates and the left, because too few moderates have defended those things.

As I've said before, these shouldn't have anything to do with left-right, but your side chose to make them so.

Point being, you're telling the wrong people to stop. Tell your side to stop attacking truth, science, reality, education....

My side is independent. I’ve voted for two democratic and a 3rd party candidate in my days. And I’m not a science denier. Regardless of what you think, some of Ciggy’s links are opinion that are just wrong.

Ciggy loves to cite Paul Krugman on how this 20+ trillion dollar debt is not a bad thing. Just one example

I’m not a science denier.
I was trying to say that it's the people on your side, not you. You often align yourself with those who attack or fail to defend science, facts, education even though I do not think of you as doing those things.

It's the people who attack or fail to defend science, facts and education who need to be told to stop. Individuals on my side may sometimes get things wrong, but we aren't the ones attacking or failing to defend science, facts and education.

He gets paid more than a bot, so I voted no. Besides, once in a while he makes good comments on stuff. He's paid though.

Any new poster that shares more than 2 threads that attack far-left views is banned for spam but he gets to copy/paste 15 dumps per dat

I was trying to say that it's the people on your side, not you. You often align yourself with those who attack or fail to defend science, facts, education even though I do not think of you as doing those things.

It's the people who attack or fail to defend science, facts and education who need to be told to stop. Individuals on my side may sometimes get things wrong, but we aren't the ones attacking or failing to defend science, facts and education.

Put science facts together and I agree. If you say your side defends facts but the other doesn’t, well, that depends on the subject.

I’ve watch many “on your side” argue even though the facts were against them. Same thing with those on the right here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT