ADVERTISEMENT

Ciggy All In On Warren?

It is good to have OP back on this board. Hey OP, are you still mad that I trolled you on the football board and my game thread went 50 pages and yours went half of a page?

Reactions: Monzon
I usually don't make that mistake. I deserve your comment.;)

It's all good, man. We all have typos from time to time.

I'm working on being polite for 2019. I don't think you're dumb anymore than I think Ciggy is. We can disagree on the merits of political positions we all take, but few who post here are dumb, with a few noticeable exceptions. Out of politeness, I won't mention names. :)

Reactions: cigaretteman

I’m okay with you reporting this in the thread because you found it offensive or inappropriate. I’m not okay with you reporting something of that nature and turning around in another thread and doing the same crap.

I removed your post in the other thread as well. Completely uncalled for.

Mike

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
I’m okay with you reporting this in the thread because you found it offensive or inappropriate. I’m not okay with you reporting something of that nature and turning around in another thread and doing the same crap.

Mike

I only did it because he did it. Otherwise, I didn't even care.

Aren't the children cute?

This is only amusing the first time or 2. But it shows you didn't understand the ancestry issue every time.
Ha ha ha... Well imaging that, you're butt-hurt and I don't give a rat's ass.

giphy.gif

Mike

I only did it because he did it. Otherwise, I didn't even care.

Saw your report first. Saw his later.

Point stands and applies to everyone

Mike

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT