ADVERTISEMENT

Clark's " bad" games

mr12182

HR MVP
Gold Member
Jan 14, 2009
Am trying to remember a game where Caitlin performed poorly. I don't recall it. Seems like even her off nights were successful by most measures, but I could be wrong. Can anyone help me on this? Points, rebounds, assists, even turnovers all seem very respectable on her " off nights". Enlighten me as to her bad performances if I'm missing some. Did she ever score only in single digits? TIA

Am trying to remember a game where Caitlin performed poorly. I don't recall it. Seems like even her off nights were successful by most measures, but I could be wrong. Can anyone help me on this? Points, rebounds, assists, even turnovers all seem very respectable on her " off nights". Enlighten me as to her bad performances if I'm missing some. Did she ever score only in single digits? TIA
I only watched her junior and senior seasons. There were a couple of bad halves, but not bad games overall.

Kstate loss. 9-32 from the field 24 pts. Just because someone scores 20+ doesn’t make it a good night if the volume is that high. See it all the time in the nba. Same for turnovers. As pg when you have 5+ turnovers in a game that’s not good.

Kstate loss. 9-32 from the field 24 pts. Just because someone scores 20+ doesn’t make it a good night if the volume is that high. See it all the time in the nba. Same for turnovers. As pg when you have 5+ turnovers in a game that’s not good.
Majority of CC’s turnovers were not really her fault. People see the box score but don’t see the amount of passes that went off the hands of a player. CC could have averaged double digit assists also but they either lost the pass or missed the layup. Still seeing these things with her in the WNBA.

One single digit game in her career. It was an 8 point game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT