ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson's NIL facility - Does IOWA have an NIL Coordinator?

We do, it's the guy that was Brad Heinrichs right hand man with swarm collective, and now he's a university employee dealing with NIL matters. I don't remember his name or title.

Clemson has opened an NIL complex within their football facility. Link also has an interview with their NIL Coordinator? Does IOWA have that position? That's different from the head of the Swarm Collective, I'd think.

https://clemsontigers.com/branding-institute/
Hmmm....

This is the same Dabo Swinney who previously and famously remarked, "“We try to teach our guys, use football to create the opportunities, take advantage of the platform and the brand and the marketing you have available to you. But as far as paying players, and professionalizing college athletics, that’s where you lose me. I’ll go do something else because there’s enough entitlement in this world as it is,”

Now his December '23 statement, word for word, is, “We built this program on NIL….We built this program in God’s name, image, and likeness.”

Helluva guy.

Yes Beth is greatly excited

“This partnership excites us greatly, teaming up with Altius’ expert team was a natural fit, aligning seamlessly with our vision to offer our student-athletes the insights, education, resources, and skills to realize their potential. This collaboration marks a new era for Iowa athletics, unlocking opportunities for student-athletes to thrive in their NIL pursuits and create a positive impact on and off the field.”

Iowa's person in this position is Scott Brickman. Great guy that will do a great job for Iowa and the students.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT