ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton on why she lost

Only to those who weren't paying attention and cared very, very little about the future of our country.

Her job as a candidate was essentially salesmanship and painting a vision of what her presidency would mean to Americans, she failed miserably at it, if she hand't she would be POTUS right now. Stop blaming people for how they voted, that is their right everyone gets an vote, and instead look at messenger...she wasn't good enough, not even good enough to beat Trump of all people.

Citizens don't have to just "fall in line" they don't even have to be logical, but they do have to be convinced to vote for a person, she was really bad at the convincing. If Obama would have run he would have won going away, GOING AWAY, yet Hillary some how lost. Sorry, I can't put that on the voters, it was the candidates fault for being a shitty candidate.

Only to those who weren't paying attention and cared very, very little about the future of our country.

But the job was sales and she got fired. She can blame the buyers all she wants but when people do that all they end up looking like is giant crybabies.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Her job as a candidate was essentially salesmanship and painting a vision of what her presidency would mean to Americans, she failed miserably at it, if she hand't she would be POTUS right now. Stop blaming people for how they voted, that is their right everyone gets an vote, and instead look at messenger...she wasn't good enough, not even good enough to beat Trump of all people.

Citizens don't have to just "fall in line" they don't even have to be logical, but they do have to be convinced to vote for a person, she was really bad at the convincing. If Obama would have run he would have won going away, GOING AWAY, yet Hillary some how lost. Sorry, I can't put that on the voters, it was the candidates fault for being a shitty candidate.
she totally gave up on ohio and Wisconsin towards the end

No, he said a minority of voters in select states. No states that saw fewer votes for Trump were awarded to him... unless I am missing something.
yeah you are correct he did say that. half the crap he says makes little sense because it's all about the American people wanting an insane looser Russian criminal to be prez and such

She lost because enough voters in the right places realized how terrible she is. She is so bad, people voted for Donald Freaking Trump instead of her.
she totally gave up on ohio and Wisconsin towards the end
The Democrats gave up on white, working class males long before this election. They already have the unions in their pockets, so they figured that would be enough to carry Wisconsin and Ohio. There was no reason to further exhaust the candidate (and risk her passing out again) by going there. Turns out they were wrong.

She lost for a long list of reasons that can be summed up like this: she was a terrible candidate.

So... higher populated areas tend to have higher crime and vote Democrat? Those both seem pretty logical to me. You should try using critical thinking skills at some point in your life.

Why should a higher population area necessarily have a higher rate of crime?

Reactions: SWIowahawks
DI6NSUDV4AAWRaJ.jpg

the fact that she thinks she needs to put it in a book is funny. should be one page long and read, " I sucked".
She put it in a book for the same reason she's done everything else she's ever done: to make money. Enough idiots will pony up whatever she's charging for this ego-driven turd that blames everyone but her for her loss.

plus she was in a hospital bed a lot, so she knows a lot about healthcare in the usa

Have you ever contributed anything to an argument that wasn't stuff made up by right wing websites? Seriously, if you disagree with her politics, talk about it. But all you do is throw smoke. It's why no one takes you seriously. But I've seen you actually contribute on threads about health care because you actually know what you're talking about. When you say Obamacare is bad, you can actually make an argument because you work in insurance and you've seen its effects. You should try with the acting smarter stuff sometimes.

Have you ever contributed anything to an argument that wasn't stuff made up by right wing websites? Seriously, if you disagree with her politics, talk about it. But all you do is throw smoke. It's why no one takes you seriously. But I've seen you actually contribute on threads about health care because you actually know what you're talking about. When you say Obamacare is bad, you can actually make an argument because you work in insurance and you've seen its effects. You should try with the acting smarter stuff sometimes.
I think I'm funny and clever sometimes

I think you are too, sometimes you're quite witty. But you follow it up with right wing conspiracy theories, and it pushes sane people far, far away from you.
I am not getting the fact that she passed out, from some right wing site , that's not a conspiracy theory. And I'm the one who kept saying she needs to get out of her hospital bed and pull the IV out to go campaign in ohio and Wisconsin. I said that, on here, a lot. I am not aware if breitbart or alex jones said it. maybe alex did. I never go to the breitbart site. where do you think I got it from?

I am not getting the fact that she passed out, from some right wing site , that's not a conspiracy theory. And I'm the one who kept saying she needs to get out of her hospital bed and pull the IV out to go campaign in ohio and Wisconsin. I said that, on here, a lot. I am not aware if breitbart or alex jones said it. maybe alex did. I never go to the breitbart site. where do you think I got it from?

You and the right extrapolated her having a couple fainting spells to being laid up in a hospital bed, incapable of campaigning. You've posted countless cartoons of her being too ill to work. The theory of her being sick was propagated by the right wing echo chamber (I hate using that term, but in this case it's accurate).

Reactions: cigaretteman
You and the right extrapolated her having a couple fainting spells to being laid up in a hospital bed, incapable of campaigning. You've posted countless cartoons of her being too ill to work. The theory of her being sick was propagated by the right wing echo chamber (I hate using that term, but in this case it's accurate).
abc news said it :

"Clinton's last year as secretary of state has been a tumultuous one. She has contended with a terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, which resulted in the first death of a U.S. ambassador in more than 30 years, and the political fallout of the attack. She also had to confront illness, a concussion and a blood clot that sidelined her for nearly a month. Even her last day on the job had her dealing with a diplomatic crisis after a reported suicide bomber attacked a check point at the U.S. Embassy in Ankara, Turkey, which killed two people.

Over the past three decades, Clinton has served her country as the bulwark of the first family in both Arkansas, when Bill Clinton was governor, and D.C., and as a U.S. senator representing the state of New York. Finally, she became the face of the nation's diplomatic efforts in more than 112 countries around the world.

Clinton broke national and global barriers during her tenure as secretary of state. "

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS...ment-decades-public-service/story?id=18377363

If I'm guilty of extrapolation at all I'm guilty of grabbing info from ABC news . I personally don't know if she ever got better from this condition or got worse. My money was on worse, during the campaign.

All I know is that when I'd watch a Hillary speech, she spent about 3/4 of it ripping on trump and his supporters, vs. 1/4 talking about anything people cared about. Trump spent about 1/3 of his ripping hillary and making jokes, and the rest hitting his talking points immigration, jobs, healthcare, economy, MAGA (never any real detail, but high level messaging that resonated)....

When asked about her plan, far too often she'd say "it's on my website, we have it all spelled out!" As if she expected people to actually go to her website...

Hindsight is 20/20 though

Perhaps. Every time I watched Trump speak he talked about putting Hillary in prison and how no one knew more about x than he did. He never actually talked about how he would make something better. He would just say "i'm gonna make the economy better and bring back jobs because no one knows more about jobs than I do"

Again, not a huge Hillary fan myself, but she at least would talk in detail a bit about her plan and offer her website (which did give lots of info).

Like I said, America wanted a catchy slogan and a reality star. This is America today.

Yet she couldn't sell it or couldn't get her points across to enough Americans and THAT is the job when you are candidate and she was one of the worst of all time.
That's because people didn't want to actually talk about policies.

They wanted a slogan and a show. People want reality tv in politics. This is America. And, it's driven by those in the rust belt.

Reactions: phantom_204
Perhaps. Every time I watched Trump speak he talked about putting Hillary in prison and how no one knew more about x than he did. He never actually talked about how he would make something better. He would just say "i'm gonna make the economy better and bring back jobs because no one knows more about jobs than I do"

Again, not a huge Hillary fan myself, but she at least would talk in detail a bit about her plan and offer her website (which did give lots of info).

Like I said, America wanted a catchy slogan and a reality star. This is America today.
thank goodness for that!

Because crooked Hillary and her media goons tried to rig the deck and got bit.

Assuming that you are being serious, which I think you are...I agree with this. I think many in the media gave Trump all the air time and pub they did because he: 1. Was good for their ratings in the short term. 2. Thought that they would be "helping the cause" by helping Trump get the R nomination. Surely Hills would pound the Trumpster in the general election...right, right?

I remember being concerned on caucus night that out of 17 or 18 R candidates that Trump got as much support as he did. At least a dozen of those other candidates would have been a far better choice than Trump...yet, 6 months later and media circus in the meantime later...we are facing a runoff between Hills and Trump.

That's because people didn't want to actually talk about policies.

They wanted a slogan and a show. People want reality tv in politics. This is America. And, it's driven by those in the rust belt.

Ok, and she didn't deliver however I still think democrats still have their heads firmly in the sand as far as it pertains to their messaging. They are or at least were driving as many people away from them as they were too them with some of their messaging.

The democrats sounded pretty hate driven in 2016 and that hurt them.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Ok, and she didn't deliver however I still think democrats still have their heads firmly in the sand as far as it pertains to their messaging. They are or at least were driving as many people away from them as they were too them with some of their messaging.

The democrats sounded pretty hate driven in 2016 and that hurt them.
impossible, only the right hates . { hee hee }

Reactions: The Tradition
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT