ADVERTISEMENT

C'mon Nebraska!

Miami's defense is just awful. So undisciplined. Jeez, what a choke.

They blitzed again and get beat for 6. Every single time Miami has blitzed they have gotten beat. Are the coaches even watching this game. LOL

I was sure the football Gods were going to replay the 1983 Orange Bowl right there on the 2 pt try

I think Golden is done if they choke this one. Imagine the signs the plane flies at the next home game..lol

Miami's defense is just awful. So undisciplined. Jeez, what a choke.
One of the biggest choke jobs ever by Miami. Golden better be checking with real estate agents to list his house. Only thing is there is no one there so I guess they don't give a shit

I hope Nebby wins. Miami is a complete train wreck and deserves to lose.

Golden is done now, win or lose. With the way Kaaya has been throwing on the Huskers all day that was a horrible decision to take a knee

Wow, talk about undisciplined - that fusker o-lineman who hit the guy waaaaaay out of bounds is dumb.

Too bad. Miami really deserved to lose. Nebby showed some major heart, but a couple of dumb plays in OT cost them. Of course those pale in comparison to the epic collapse Miami just layer down.

Good luck against Pitt

That game was insane, and you guys deserved to win. I don't know what Armstrong was thinking putting it up for grabs in the end zone on 1st down, but they never would have made it to OT in the first place without him. Best 4th quarter performance I've seen by a QB in quite awhile.

canes dominating 33-10
Canes start playing like crap.
Nebraska ties game
Canes end it quick in OT and win by 3

Spread was 5. Hmmmmmm

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
That game was insane, and you guys deserved to win. I don't know what Armstrong was thinking putting it up for grabs in the end zone on 1st down, but they never would have made it to OT in the first place without him. Best 4th quarter performance I've seen by a QB in quite awhile.

I don't know about deserved to win....but they played hard

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT