ADVERTISEMENT

C'mon Nebraska!

Okay. I'll file that in the innocent until proven guilty category. I thought it was a common knowledge, but I now know differently.

Well considering 99% of Nebraska counties don't produce Division 1 athletes why would there be such a program

Well considering 99% of Nebraska counties don't produce Division 1 athletes why would there be such a program
Well, we are talking about nearly a 1/2 century ago when Nebraska was building their program. The game was more of a power running game at the time and those corn-fed lineman were key players on many northern teams.

Incidentally, when I was in college the Big 8 gave more scholarships than other conferences. But I just recently learned that there was a time when were no limits on scholarships. I was told teams like Oklahoma would offer scholarships to more players than they needed just to keep good players away from Oklahoma State and other teams.

Wrong stadium, douchenozzle.

Somebody is pissed off after a win and I know who it is. Everyone in this thread knew what I was saying except you. Big shocker there. How did KST's QB do today. in his first action ever as a QB. LOL. You're a tool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT