ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Lincoln Riley says 9 Oklahoma players test positve for COVID-19

Guys are gonna test positive...but that's also 9 guys who will essentially be immune by the start of the season.

The lesson here is exactly what many of us have been saying...when these kids are cut loose, go home or away from the team, that's when the risk occurs. Still, 9 guys with no real symptoms is not all that surprising...thank god the Big 12, SEC and ACC are smart enough to understand that the expectation is not zero positives....which would be ludicrous. Guys will get the flu as well at times...and a cold.

Good work by the Sooner of identifying and isolating the positive guys...and back to work in a week or so for those kids after clearing the cardiac tests.

Don’t think anybody believed there wouldn’t be some positive cases over the course of the season.

Guys are gonna test positive...but that's also 9 guys who will essentially be immune by the start of the season.

The lesson here is exactly what many of us have been saying...when these kids are cut loose, go home or away from the team, that's when the risk occurs. Still, 9 guys with no real symptoms is not all that surprising...thank god the Big 12, SEC and ACC are smart enough to understand that the expectation is not zero positives....which would be ludicrous. Guys will get the flu as well at times...and a cold.

Good work by the Sooner of identifying and isolating the positive guys...and back to work in a week or so for those kids after clearing the cardiac tests.
2009 H1N1. Players missed practices and games around the country. Press releases: Multiple Players to miss Saturday’s game against SW Nebraska St. The media today sensationalizes everything to keep the panic engaged.

2009 H1N1. Players missed practices and games around the country. Press releases: Multiple Players to miss Saturday’s game against SW Nebraska St. The media today sensationalizes everything to keep the panic engaged.

right, because h1n1 is the same as Covid19. o_O the former contributed to 12,500 US deaths in one year...we're at about 170k in half a year with Covid. Yep, totally the same Tex, totally the same.

That is why student athletes are much better off in the football environment.

That might be true before the rest of the students return to campus for fall semester, but likely not as much so after. Throw another 15K+ co-eds into the mix and we don't have isolation.

NCAAF isn't the NBA with their as-close-to-a-complete-bubble as you can get this side of the international space station. Any college "bublble" attempt won't have that kind of money behind it.

right, because h1n1 is the same as Covid19. o_O the former contributed to 12,500 US deaths in one year...we're at about 170k in half a year with Covid. Yep, totally the same Tex, totally the same.
If you know anything about H1N1, Hospitals were told not to release death reports as to deaths they felt were related to H1N1. Doctors all over the country were calling out the CDC. You may want to also check the CDC Website for how many lives H1N1 claims each day. And if you believe the 170,000 death number you have just been reeled in Hook Line and Sinker by the media. The Fraud in this is beyond comprehension. Go ahead and go back to your basement while thousands upon thousands lose businesses, jobs etc. Can you tell me how long Fauci has been working on a HIV vaccine? The guy is an absolute self-serving fraud. Why do you think so many Immunologists have been calling him out. The guy sleeps with Big Pharma.

Reactions: FrankGahllager1
If you know anything about H1N1, Hospitals were told not to release death reports as to deaths they felt were related to H1N1. Doctors all over the country were calling out the CDC. You may want to also check the CDC Website for how many lives H1N1 claims each day. And if you believe the 170,000 death number you have just been reeled in Hook Line and Sinker by the media. The Fraud in this is beyond comprehension. Go ahead and go back to your basement while thousands upon thousands lose businesses, jobs etc. Can you tell me how long Fauci has been working on a HIV vaccine? The guy is an absolute self-serving fraud. Why do you think so many Immunologists have been calling him out. The guy sleeps with Big Pharma.

Sorry Tex, your stupidity, gullibility and fascination by debunked conspiracy theories and lies is off the charts. Sad how dumb you and the other cult members are. Just sad. You're such a imbecile its dangerous to those around you. Funny you suggest I go back to my basement, sorry i'll continue to fight for my small business and ensure my employees get the paychecks they deserve and rely on. Haven't had to lay off a single employee and have actually added to our team, so don't suggest I'm part of the problem you off the charts moron.

Reactions: not_mantiteo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT