ADVERTISEMENT

*****Conference Tournament games thread*****

Jackson-Davis could have been the best player in the Big Ten. The guy should average 25 and 15 a game. He's still considered a really good player, just not discussed with the Murray, Davis, Cockburn and Ivey. It seems to be how engaged he is determines his output. He would have thrived under Fran.

TJD is way better than Trevion Williams who was All B1G last year. I don't think TJD can be considered up there with the POY candidates because he doesn't have a perimeter game. He would be a huge upgrade over Rebraca in small ball paired with keegan.

This collapse of Michigan just shows the importance of defense and friendly whistle. Indiana got a bad whistle earlier but as soon as they got aggressive defensively it all turned.

Michigan still has a chance thanks to Brooks 3.

Howard can punch Diabate for too hot a pass at close range.

Wonder if Diabate goes to NBA......he's had one career game vs Iowa, but looks the part of athletic big for NBA.

Michigan =

choke-reggie-miller.gif

I think it is safe to say this 🥴 ........It looks the Illini is going to have to deal with that IU crowd.....good luck (not really....not sure who I want to win that one?) and not that the Illini will not have the Orange crush there too but....it's a risk.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
I just hope IU saved a little something for Illinois tomorrow.

Used up a lot of energy and emotion in coming back to win this one.

Not getting beat by a lot of points per game is still getting beat.

IU trying to give reasons why they deserve to be in the NCAA field.

I've looked at those "flow probability" things plenty, but really, what's the point? It's like "they've got this chance of winning until things change and then it's this". I mean it's pretty meaningless as things are changing constantly in a game.

I take it to mean 98.5% of teams in that situation end up losing, so it is highly predictive stat. If it isn't based on actual statistical data, then yes it would be meaningless.

To not lose, you have to do what Indiana did, which was totally dominate the last 10 minutes or so.

Reactions: WadeLookingbill
Does Revsine have something against Demps??

Keeps bringing up how Iowa has lately dominated the matchup vs NW and then throws it over to him. "How ya doing over there, former Wildcat??".

lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT