ADVERTISEMENT

*****Conference Tournament games thread*****

What am I not getting about Notre Dame?

How is a 15-5/22-9 ACC team listed as an 11-seed on the Bracket Matrix?? I'm guessing their NET rating is super bad?

ND is the ACCT's 2-seed.

shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Too bad they couldn't complete the deal.

Reactions: HawkBall23
What am I not getting about Notre Dame?

How is a 15-5/22-9 ACC team listed as an 11-seed on the Bracket Matrix?? I'm guessing their NET rating is super bad?

ND is the ACCT's 2-seed.

The ACC is not liked by metrics. Generally viewed as way down this year. I think Wake just took themselves out yesterday by losing to BC.

Reactions: HawkBall23
This is soooo nice.

I remember living and dying by some of these results in years past, because Iowa was on the bubble and needed lots of certain results to squeak in.

But this season? Hawks have got the invite on lock and I'm just sitting back and enjoying the madness in all these other conference tourneys games.

Bleep!!!

SJU's star, Champaigne, just choked and airballed a 3 that would have just about locked the game up for SJU.

Nova ball with 22.4 left, no shot clock.

VT won. 87-80.

ND out now [if BM's rating was close to actual seed]? That'd be a tough pill to swallow, finishing 2nd in the ACC.

SCREW YOU NOVA!! Deserved to lose.

WHY would the SJU guy freaking shoot from half court when had enough time to dribble it a few steps closer?!

Dammit, man.

Ohio St up 15-4.

But I am just waiting for late in the 2nd half, when PSU is putting up a run to make it a barn burner, like 4 of the already played 5 games in this year's BTT.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT