ADVERTISEMENT

*****Conference Tournament games thread*****

Yeah...agree....I am trying to figure out who we want to win this one? Much better match-up for Iowa vs IU and their friggin crowd too :mad: but to play and if you have to lose to a team, it would be a better loss against the Illini.....but I want to win the whole damn thing, right.....so IU?
I think that's the right analysis all around. Can't find myself cheering for anybody really though.

Reactions: EduNeerHawk
Yeah...agree....I am trying to figure out who we want to win this one? Much better match-up for Iowa vs IU and their friggin crowd too :mad: but to play and if you have to lose to a team, it would be a better loss against the Illini.....but I want to win the whole damn thing, right.....so IU?
You think the crowd makeup changes much? Lol, it’s 50/50 at best, orange everywhere.

They're only down 4 and there's 9 and change to go, but I get the feeling that the Illini are in some trouble.

You think the crowd makeup changes much? Lol, it’s 50/50 at best, orange everywhere.
No I agree......the destination to play is a hell of a lot closer to travel for IU 50 miles and UIlini fans 125 miles to UIowa 365 miles......seriously that just sucks for those teams who do NOT get an advantage for their fans to be there......on a Friday afternoon too.....damn home game.....

Our BIG Ten Champion women's team just beat the crap out of teams and IU in Indianapolis to win the title and traveling 365 miles to do it, that's quite an accomplishment btw...........bring it on.

Wow. 2 chances for Indiana after steals and they miss/blow both. Indiana 62- Illinois 61 with 1:41 left.

Indiana miss and Illinois ball ... timeout. Illini down 1 with 41 seconds (13 on shot clock).

Illinois is trying to give Indiana this game and they keep shooting themselves in the foot.

BTW, don't you just LOVE this neutral court crowd? It's vert loud for both teams, tomorrows game will not be a "neutral" court.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Kofi gets the ball in the lane and fouled with 33 seconds to go. 2 FTs ...

Make ... Make ...

Illinois leads by 1 and Indiana ball .

Kofi fouls TFD and 2 FTs with 26 seconds left. One and One ...

Make ... Make ... and Indiana leads by 1.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT