ADVERTISEMENT

*****Conference Tournament games thread*****

Don’t look now but fellow 6 seeder Alabama is down by 3 to Vandy with 2 mins left
Alabama is a bad team that will likely be grossly overseeded because of wins against Gonzaga and Baylor.

Hawks would slaughter the Tide.

No way they would be. Why would you even think that's possible?
People act like Iowa's never gotten the shaft when it comes to seeding/region placement/opening rounds pod location before.

Not saying it will happen this year, but can't help but be wary of it.

Iowa State down 32 getting absolutely embarrassed. 😂
shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Before B12 play started - and especially after beating the Hawks by 20 - ISU fans probably had big designs on a F4 this season.

But they expected a FINAL 4, not barely making it in as a FIRST 4 participant as ISU currently looks barely good enough for.

Just showed a shot of an ISU fan with his head hung and wiped his eyes after looking up, definitely crying on the inside if not shedding actual tears.

Dude, that's fooking sad! Really?! lol!

Couldn't happen to a better fanbase.

If I needed cheering up, I'd be over on CF reading all the rage and tears over their loss tonight.

Making fun of ISU is hella fun, but Texas Tech is not a team I wanna see in Iowa's pod.

Not scared of them because of their offense, but their defense would give any team some real fits.

Illinois is definitely Cockburn and 4 scrubs. Indiana is one sloppy ass bunch of underachievers
Yeah...agree....I am trying to figure out who we want to win this one? Much better match-up for Iowa vs IU and their friggin crowd too :mad: but to play and if you have to lose to a team, it would be a better loss against the Illini.....but I want to win the whole damn thing, right.....so IU?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT