ADVERTISEMENT

*****Conference Tournament games thread*****

Illinois fouls Kopp with 10.5 seconds to go. 88% FT shooter with a one and one ...

Misses ...

Curbello with the ball ... drives the length of the floor ... and misses. TJD rebound and he is fouled with 1.7 seconds left. One and one FTs for TJD.

Make ... Miss ... and Indiana wins by 2.

I don't think it will be "easy", these are home games for Indiana. There is no revenge factor now, that transfers to Indiana.

Take care of business today. Indiana might be feeling good and happy that they are ABSOLUTELY in the NCAA tournament now.

Hawks play like they can ... It won't matter

I don't think it will be "easy", these are home games for Indiana. There is no revenge factor now, that transfers to Indiana.
I am thinking this too but my hope is these last two games for IU has gassed them out and there is more gas left for Iowa if we can get by today.....

I mean, this is all Revsine has talked about before the game and is talking about it more now on the post game about this incredible atmosphere/energy and I know there are a lot of Illini fans there but there will probably be more IU or just Indiana fans in general tomorrow.....

It's not good to play against that kind of home crowd and energy.....this will definitely help IU.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
I am thinking this too but my hope is these last two games for IU has gassed them out and there is more gas left for Iowa if we can get by today.....

I mean, this is all Revsine has talked about before the game and is talking about it more now on the post game about this incredible atmosphere/energy and I know there are a lot of Illini fans there but there will probably be more IU or just Indiana fans in general tomorrow.....

It's not good to play against that kind of home crowd and energy.....this will definitely help IU.
Yeah. Those guys have played a ton of minutes the last 2 days. Advantage Iowa if they get there especially if the Hawks can spread the minutes again today.

Reactions: EduNeerHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT