ADVERTISEMENT

*****Conference Tournament games thread*****

It’s so strange that kids from NW of all places can take some of the dumbest shots. And it’s been like that for several years.

Yep. Got a feeling we are going to be stressed.
Facing the 13-seed, I have a feeling that complaints about reffing will be more prevalent than they really should be. Only because Nebraska will be super tough to put away.

Hopefully Keegan, JBo, Kris and the boys bring their 3pt shooting shoes tomorrow. Would be nice to get/have some cushion instead of playing a tight game for most of the 40-minutes.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
NW can't buy a 3pt bucket in this game. Have made maybe 2, but are like 2-16 now.

Facing the 13-seed, I have a feeling that complaints about reffing will be more prevalent than they really should be. Only because Nebraska will be super tough to put away.

Hopefully Keegan, JBo, Kris and the boys bring their 3pt shooting shoes tomorrow. Would be nice to get/have some cushion instead of playing a tight game for most of the 40-minutes.
We need to make our fts and hit a good % from 3 and will be fine. If not, yikes.

Reactions: HawkBall23
jNW has been abominable in this game, can’t shoot, don’t play defense and turn the ball over every other possession.Nebraska looks OK, but just OK
Compared to how bad NW looked in that first half, Nebraska only had to look 'just OK' to be up by 14 or 15 at halftime.

It really is an amazing few weeks. I just had a big shed built with an indoor basketball hoop and a projector screen on the side opposite the hoop. It’s been a dream come true to shoot hoops with my kids while watching meaningful games!
Damn, big timer! I've had a party for March Madness since 2006. Year 1 was the NW St debacle....lol

Reactions: cubsMDdmb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT