ADVERTISEMENT

*****Conference Tournament games thread*****

NW getting some stops and making some noise on the offensive end.

Cmon Wildcats, at least force OT!!

He’s not the 2nd best guard in the conference, but I’d argue Verge is the 2nd most talented guard in the conference.

Iowa should still beat them, but he’s a player you don’t normally see on a 13 seed. Especially when he’s playing pretty focused like he is now.

Reactions: HawkBall23
Elijah Williams, Northwestern's point big. Dude's got some moves and is creating.

If Hawks do face Nebraska tomorrow, hit the boards hard all game.

The Huskers can not, and do not, rebound at all.

Reactions: Hawksfor3
NW just took the lead.

Cmon boys. Iowa - or at least this Iowa fan - would appreciate you winning this.

How can Nebraska be sooo bad at rebounding??? (thankfully!)

Even Iowa, when really sucking at hitting the boards earlier this season, looked all-world compared to NEB.

Its not going to matter but yeah I’m rooting for overtime and for Northwestern

Agreed ... this is the best outcome of NW-Nebraska ...

giphy.gif

There’s been multiple times in this game where Mayen has fumbled a pass from Verge after he dribbled through traffic.

He killed them vs us too. Not a good player.

I think the biggest reason I like a matchup with NW more is because Iowa can push the pace and get NW out of their comfort zone. They want a slow, grind-it-out halfcourt game. Iowa wants to run and keep the pace moving.

Iowa also has better, more talented, players to impose their will on the Wildcats.

IF NW wins tonight, I sure hope Audige is as inefficient at the offensive end tomorrow as he is in this game.

So many missed, as well as forced, shots by him.

HUGE charge drawn by Buie!

Now make your damned FTs! Ooops. No FTs this time. But make them when you need to shoot them!!

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT