ADVERTISEMENT

Connor and Caitlin

IAFB2021Champs

HR Heisman
Feb 6, 2012
Are these two an item? I’ve seen Caitlin sitting in the family section at a few men’s basketball games and recently saw these two together at an Iowa baseball game.

I had heard this rumor a few weeks ago. McCaffery family was at the final four... It seems to add up.
Yes, they are dating. I'm a little surprised this hasn't been talked about. On a level I don't think it's anyone's business, but, they are public figures. Good luck keeping it secret.
Not sure if anyone remembers, but Caitlin was a fixture at the men's games, and made a memorable run behind the basket at the end of the MSU win. I have a bit of a connection to the family, so I asked towards the end of the season if Caitlin was dating someone on the team, and they told me.

Yes, they are dating. I'm a little surprised this hasn't been talked about. On a level I don't think it's anyone's business, but, they are public figures. Good luck keeping it secret.
Not sure if anyone remembers, but Caitlin was a fixture at the men's games, and made a memorable run behind the basket at the end of the MSU win. I have a bit of a connection to the family, so I asked towards the end of the season if Caitlin was dating someone on the team, and they told me.
Lucas is connected. Wut wut!
Nice find!

I'm a little surprised it didn't come out after the family went to Seattle to watch the women play. Then I thought it might come out during the Final Four because it's the kind of stuff the networks cannot resist covering.

This makes me think about other couples made up of members of the men’s and women’s basketball teams. We know Joe Wieskamp married Makenzie Meyer. Are there any others?

Also, this thread is creepy as hell.
Max, don't you know no one really ever leaves HS? There's always a little gossip in all of us. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Max_Rebo
This makes me think about other couples made up of members of the men’s and women’s basketball teams. We know Joe Wieskamp married Makenzie Meyer. Are there any others?

I think Scott Dochtorman said Riley Mulvey and Addison O'Grady were a thing. But don't etch that in stone. Just what I heard on a podcast.

I think Scott Dochtorman said Riley Mulvey and Addison O'Grady were a thing. But don't etch that in stone. Just what I heard on a podcast.

That's a possible LT. She's 6'5" and stocky and he's 7' tall. Hopefully he's learning the low post, and that is not a double entendre. Addie showed excellent low post skills when she got extended minutes, and a real nice pick and roll game. Riley should study that because his P5 future depends on it.

Loop Waiting GIF

Could be some promising offspring, if it were to end in marriage! Good way to keep recruits from hitting the portal, too!

Also heard Connor may have some kind of gig with the Timberwolves in his future but can't confirm with any certainty. 🤔

Reactions: skydog0784 and Torg
I have only been on this forum for about 6 months and do not know any of you so dont take this wrong. Did you clear it with the two people in question to verify they are dating? Just seems to be a personal thing that is one thing if it just is found out versus telling us all it is a fact, maybe.

I've always been a fan of 2 Hawkeyes getting married and having kids. Ala chad Greenway and his track star wife. I know it's wrong on some level but maybe we can wish for certain couples like the megan- luka combo. A genetic hawkeye love match to breeding program. Really sounds wrong on a lot of levels.

I have only been on this forum for about 6 months and do not know any of you so dont take this wrong. Did you clear it with the two people in question to verify they are dating? Just seems to be a personal thing that is one thing if it just is found out versus telling us all it is a fact, maybe.
Facts are secondary and glad to have you aboard!

Jarryd Cole and Trisha Nesbitt.

I also feel like a few football players have married basketball players in the last few years.

Reactions: Bishop1971

Agreed. This isn't a soap opera, this is real life. Let's stay out of their romantic lives unless they make things public.

Plenty of time for love for athletes in their early 20's.

Kittle and Till.

Never really thought Connor could be in line to coach the Hawks one day. Now, I'm not so sure about that if Lil' Mac is a boy

It’s already fairly common knowledge around Iowa City, I knew about it awhile ago. Lucas isn’t breaking the news here actually.

Isn’t Robert Gallery married to a former WBB player? Sorry can’t remember her name but they were at one of the tourney games, maybe Seattle?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT