ADVERTISEMENT

Conservative attacks on birth control could threaten access

Scare tactic. Also there are plenty of pro life ob gyn doctors. Simply scare tactics a lot like Putin taking over Europe. He is a problem. But tglhat isnt realistic.
Of course there are a lot of pro life ob gyns But many understand. That laws such as what is happening in Idaho isn’t pro life. It limits their ability to effectively care for patients health. Rural poor states already have issues with healthcare access to begin with. Further limiting the talent pool isn’t wise.
It isn’t fearing mongering to point out the extreme laws that are being implemented. And potential fallout. Bounties, medical transportation insurance, WTF.

Last edited:
Of course there are a lot of pro life ob gyns But many understand. That laws such as what is happening in Idaho isn’t pro life. It limits their ability to effectively care for patients health. Rural poor states already have issues with healthcare access to begin with. Further limiting the talent pool isn’t wise.
It isn’t fearing mongering to point out the extreme laws that are being implemented. And potential fallout. Bounties, medical transportation insurance, WTF.
I get that and not arguung that.

Churches tax their congregations.
A point Ive made for years. When tithes were established in Israel, the synagog and govt were basically the same. Modern churches dont resemble that at all. Many are social clubs not help and life organization units.

Jesus never ordered tithes.

Reactions: Ree4
It's voluntary giving.
oh-sure-john-candy.gif

How would you know if you never go to Church?
Quite an incorrect assumption you're making there. They teach that at your church or what?

On a separate note, you believe that it's mandatory for somebody to have firsthand knowledge to "know" something? Interesting take.

Last edited:
Guilt doesn't work anymore... religion, race, or financial status are no longer in play for most people.

Have any Republicans proposed legislation to ban condoms or birth control pills?

To be fair, this is what conservatives said about overturning Roe v Wade a few years ago. And here we are.

Never underestimate the stupidity of Republicans when it comes to things like this.

Overturning Roe V Wade just moved the decision back to the states,.. abortion still exists, and always will,.. as will birth control.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Quite an incorrect assumption you're making there. They teach that at your church or what?

On a separate note, you believe that it's mandatory for somebody to have firsthand knowledge to "know" something? Interesting take.

I've never been pressured to donate at a church. I maybe give $2 per week voluntarily.

You could find a new church if you're getting pressure to donate.

If they outlaw birth control, they should make it a crime for a man to impregnate a woman out of wedlock with all new births being tracked using dna…
Not sure you want to go there since prisons are already overflowing with minorities. Pretty sure that law would be deemed to be 'racist'.

Looking at births to foreign-born mothers by race and ethnicity, the highest share to unmarried mothers is among Hispanics (50%), followed by blacks (38%), whites (13%) and Asians (12%). Among births to U.S.-born women, the highest share to unmarried mothers is among blacks (78%), followed by Hispanics (58%), Asians (31%) and whites (30%).

Not sure you want to go there since prisons are already overflowing with minorities. Pretty sure that law would be deemed to be 'racist'.

Looking at births to foreign-born mothers by race and ethnicity, the highest share to unmarried mothers is among Hispanics (50%), followed by blacks (38%), whites (13%) and Asians (12%). Among births to U.S.-born women, the highest share to unmarried mothers is among blacks (78%), followed by Hispanics (58%), Asians (31%) and whites (30%).

Well, I should have used the 🙄 emoji because you are right, I don’t want to go there and I think it is preposterous to f*ck with anyone’s right to use birth control as they wish…

They’re the two that I asked about, because there are Dems claiming Republicans want to ban both of them.
They're the two you asked about because you know that the republicans will start with others and work their way forward.

Reactions: RileyHawk
They're the two you asked about because you know that the republicans will start with others and work their way forward.
No one of any consequence in the Republican party has any intentions of banning condoms or birth control pills. Not now and not at any time in the foreseeable future. Just stop with that nonsense. All it does is demonstrate your gullibility.

Many Republicans spent half a century fighting to overturn Roe. It wasn’t a mystery. It was the subject of countless campaigns. It was one of the central issues in every major election since 1973.

Many Republicans want to ban various forms of emergency contraception such as Ella and RU-486. They have opposed those medications since before they were approved for use in the United States and they have actively sought to get them banned ever since. This is not a mystery.

But there are exactly zero Republican lawmakers who want to ban condoms and birth control pills. Stop making that up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT