ADVERTISEMENT

Cop butt buddies--chime in

It's not wrong. High school dropouts with a GED have these choices available to them: they can pursue a career at McDonalds, or they could choose to become a cop.
Both of which they could be hired for.

Reactions: ping72 and GOHOX69
You think that's good?
We're asking people to make life and death decisions, of which a majority couldn't get a four year college degree.

LOL. I expect it’s hard enough to convince anyone these days to want to enter that field. The constant barrage that they are presently facing will make it even worse.

Also, what evidence do you have that the “majority couldn’t get a four year college degree”?

Maybe they just chose not to seek one.

LOL. I expect it’s hard enough to convince anyone these days to want to enter that field. The constant barrage that they are presently facing will make it even worse.

Also, what evidence do you have that the “majority couldn’t get a four year college degree”?

Maybe they just chose not to seek one.
Yes, they all had acceptances at MIT but said Nyah, I'd rather sit in a cruiser and tail some minority driving a fancy car 1 over. Or pump bullets into a black house because hey target practice. Yes, your supposition rings true.

Yes, they all had acceptances at MIT but said Nyah, I'd rather sit in a cruiser and tail some minority driving a fancy car 1 over. Or pump bullets into a black house because hey target practice. Yes, your supposition rings true.

My Lord....I read your statements and I can’t help but weep for our future.

Reactions: funksouljon
No I'm a sane person who understands prosecutorial overreach and a bunch of testosterone roid jobbed uneducated cops who roll into a black neighborhood near midnight looking to empty their guns and then come up with a plausible explanation why they executed an innocent American citizen.
You know all this to be 100% fact? Geebus.

I think there was a lot of wrong in what happened to include the tragic loss of life, but dear God, there's a lot of speculation in your post. Good grief, I hope you're never allowed on a jury.

You know all this to be 100% fact? Geebus.

I think there was a lot of wrong in what happened to include the tragic loss of life, but dear God, there's a lot of speculation in your post. Good grief, I hope you're never allowed on a jury.
You mean unlike grand juries that rubber stamp every indictment except those involving crooked cops. Gotcha.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT