ADVERTISEMENT

Cops Shamelessly Laugh at Army Vet Who Wet Himself After Security Officers Deny Him Access to Bathroom

Then why aren't young people applying? Article after article highlighting police vacancies across the country.
Because many of the “loudest complainers” aren’t qualified. The “dumbing down of America” has taken its toll on the general population....Now “banning books” seems to be a popular idea....that’s a way to get folks smarter and better informed!
Many (young) people don’t want to work and work hard. They don’t want responsibility for their actions. They want to reap the rewards of their position, though. Responsibility and Rewards are part of a two-way Street.

Again...if the guy was just some homeless unfortunate, or a mentally impaired person....would the OP be as outraged?
I’m sorry....but I honestly believe Vets are well taken care of in America for the most part....and they deserve the extra benefits. I begrudge most Vets nothing...but we need to start treating people AS people because they are people.
Who said the OP was outraged?

I'm the OP.

I'm not outraged.

I agree with you.

I'm asking you.

I'm telling you, the younger law enforcement that I have encountered in and out of the courtroom are not up to par. I've caught them lying under oath. Did I ruin their careers? No. But did they know that they should never do that again around me? Yes.

Bright young people don't think as highly as you do about LEO. They know they can make money without the stigma.

I'm telling you, the younger law enforcement that I have encountered in and out of the courtroom are not up to par. I've caught them lying under oath. Did I ruin their careers? No. But did they know that they should never do that again around me? Yes.

Your claims aside, that doesn't answer my question. Why are young people not signing up if the benefits are as lucrative as you suggest?

The one thing I will say is dick cops are increasing world wide. In places like India and even Australia, extra judicial killing or maiming by police has gone up exponentially. Seems to be a world wide phenomenon. Sad.

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

They are not cognitive enough to think long term.

They want to go party in college
The easiest entry requirements and major at iowa was and still is education. Lower index than liberal arts.
Of course engineering was/is the highest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT