ADVERTISEMENT

Cox

fanpujols5

HR All-State
Oct 26, 2016
Iowa
Sounds like Jaden Cox is going to the Ohio St RTC part time...not moving to Columbus but training there when he is back in the area...this is per Bader on a flo interview. Also talked about him going 86 or 97 kg. Cox has his mind made up but not telling.

Reactions: fronk71
This move makes me think 97 Kg.. I mean, who better to help Cox prepare for Snyder than the guys that helped train Snyder.

Also, I know nothing and am hardly ever right. So there's that.
I think he's going down to 86kg.Hes gonna train at Ohio St at times but still live in Colorado.He will take trips to Ohio once a month or so to get his hands on high level guys.

Reactions: Exo
I think he's going down to 86kg.Hes gonna train at Ohio St at times but still live in Colorado.He will take trips to Ohio once a month or so to get his hands on high level guys.
I've always figured 86kilos. I'm sure Zadick wants Cox and Snyder both in Tokyo.

I would think he would be happy with Taylor and Cox or Taylor and Snyder also. Talk about a tough problem to have. 3 world champs and only 2 olympic team spots.
Yea, and honestly Zadick May prefer Taylor. I happen to think Cox is better than Taylor, but DT is the guy that has proven to be able to beat Yazdani. He’s the only guy in the last 4 years to be able to do so. Here is Yazdani’s ledger:

2016 - won Olympics at Burroughs weight
2017 - won worlds at Cox’s weight
2018 - broken twice by DT at worlds and World Cup. Takes bronze.
2019 - smashes field at 86 for another world gold.

This guy IMO is the #2 P4P in the world. At least until Taylor gets back to form.

Yea, and honestly Zadick May prefer Taylor. I happen to think Cox is better than Taylor, but DT is the guy that has proven to be able to beat Yazdani. He’s the only guy in the last 4 years to be able to do so. Here is Yazdani’s ledger:

2016 - won Olympics at Burroughs weight
2017 - won worlds at Cox’s weight
2018 - broken twice by DT at worlds and World Cup. Takes bronze.
2019 - smashes field at 86 for another world gold.

This guy IMO is the #2 P4P in the world. At least until Taylor gets back to form.

Poor Kyle Dake, just can't get out of the shadow of the wonderous DT.

You just proclaimed DT as second best P4P in the world and you can't figure why Kyle Dake is being brought up? Are you serious.
No I did not proclaim that about Taylor. I proclaimed that about Yazdani Charati. Check your reading.

No I did not proclaim that about Taylor. I proclaimed that about Yazdani Charati. Check your reading.

You stated Yazdani was #2 P4P until DT returns. That means DT would replace Yazdani as #2. It's either that or you're not a very good writer. If you mean something other than that why don't you just say so instead of playing word games. It's not that difficult.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT