ADVERTISEMENT

Cyclones Choking

Don't look now, but if K-State also beats Texas in their next game, they're in the bubble conversation after winning three straight versus Kansas, ISU, and (potentially) Texas to finish the year at 16-15 / 9-9 in the B12. One more team to worry about on the bubble if Iowa slips at all...

Originally posted by Mohawkeye:
Not good for our RPI, but I can't root for them.
Agreed. The sooner Texas kills the Big 12 by joining the BIG 10 sending the Cyclones to mid major status the better.

First time I have watched a second of clown ball since we played them. I caught the last 4 minutes of the game and have to say Hoiberg is a garbage coach. He brings in a bunch of thugs that have carried him with talent, but his game day coaching is atrocious. They are fortunate that the Ames police and Clown admin turn their heads to keep guys eligible.

Hawkeyesports92- you sir, are a moron. Hoiberg is an awful coach?? Is that why 3 nba teams want him for next year. That post me me laugh.

A few of the clowns didn't even shake hands afterwards. Went right to the locker room. Pussies.

Also I couldn't care less about RPI. I hope they lose every game.

Originally posted by NorthCentralHawk:
Don't look now, but if K-State also beats Texas in their next game, they're in the bubble conversation after winning three straight versus Kansas, ISU, and (potentially) Texas to finish the year at 16-15 / 9-9 in the B12. One more team to worry about on the bubble if Iowa slips at all...
The only way K-State gets into the NCAA is if they win the Big12 tournament...nothing less will do.

Originally posted by hawkeyesports92:
First time I have watched a second of clown ball since we played them. I caught the last 4 minutes of the game and have to say Hoiberg is a garbage coach. He brings in a bunch of thugs that have carried him with talent, but his game day coaching is atrocious. They are fortunate that the Ames police and Clown admin turn their heads to keep guys eligible.

Can't post the laughing icon on my phone but I'm laughing at that.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Curious
If we had all non Iowa kids playing but were in the top 15 like ISU (before this week) would everyone be happy.
I love the fact we have a decent mix of Iowa kids and non Iowa kids.

Of course few with a brain and talent would go to the shithole out West...

My simple take on ISU is they either beat the other team or beat themselves.

I try to root for Iowa State, but I just can't. I'll take our guys and their flaws any day of the week. Yah, loved the great George Niang pass to K-State at clutch time. The Clones deftly managed to rip a loss outta the jaws of victory. Well done... Oh, and yes, I too noticed that some of the fellas from Ames headed straight for the lockerroom without shaking hands. Once again we see the Clones at their classy best. I hope they lose out and the Hawks get to knock them out of the NCAA.

On the other hand, Go Panthers.

Originally posted by NorthCentralHawk:
Incorrect. K-State is nowhere close to being a part of the bubble conversation. The Wildcats have one chance and only one chance to make the NCAA Tournament, and that's to win the Big 12 Conference Tournament. Nothing else will do.

If ISIS captured me and told me I had to pledge my allegience to Hoiberg and ISU basketball, well, I would end up getting my head chopped off.

Wait didn't ISU kick the crap out o Iowa at the morgue. Who would post a picture of 2 guys bumping dongs with helvis in the background?

Wait isu players acting like douchebags, naw tell us how it really is Zella.

I CAN'T HEAR YOU ZELLA, BDJ IS PLAYING HIS X-BOX AND SMOKING WEED AGAIN.

Iowa State was really horrible today. Everyone thinks Hoiberg is a great coach, but he was truly terrible today. They were jacking up threes early in the shot clock with a 12 point lead. Dumb

Originally posted by ChosenChildren:
Iowa State was really horrible today. Everyone thinks Hoiberg is a great coach, but he was truly terrible today. They were jacking up threes early in the shot clock with a 12 point lead. Dumb

That's their game, though... they live and die by the 3.

Today, they died.

Originally posted by hawkeyesports92:
I don't think he's a garbage coach, but I also don't think he's as good as many think he is. He is good at bringing in talented transfers. But for the most part it appears they just run around relying on 3s while playing average to below average D.

And call me a homer, but I'm 100 percent serious when I say I think Fran is a better coach than Fred. Look at the talent each has to work with, and tell me who is getting the most out of that talent. Fran.

Originally posted by DogBoyRy:

Curious
If we had all non Iowa kids playing but were in the top 15 like ISU (before this week) would everyone be happy.
I love the fact we have a decent mix of Iowa kids and non Iowa kids.

Of course few with a brain and talent would go to the shithole out West... 

I don't give a f*** where they're from. Sure didn't mind it when we were #1 during the '86-'87 season when I think Al Lorenzen was the player from Iowa on the roster, or at least that played a significant role. Could be wrong, was pretty young.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ISU got what they deserved for playing lazy ball at the end! Either they pull the head out or they will be done very early in the tourney.

Originally posted by Hawkfreak2k15:
Hawkeyesports92- you sir, are a moron. Hoiberg is an awful coach?? Is that why 3 nba teams want him for next year. That post me me laugh.
He will fail and isn't a good coach. He is a good babysitter though. I wonder what he had to do to get the cops and school to join in on his gang.

We all better hope isu doesn't play the refs in the NCAA tournament. That is all they ever lose to, the refs. The 12 year olds on cry-clown fanatic will tell you just ask them.

The inner thug came out from the isu criminals as they wouldn't even shake hands after the game. Freds lack of class shines through to those punks.

The thugs were afraid for their "safety". Just ask the 12 year olds on cryclown fanatic. FG86 will set us straight I am sure.

A poor sport is just that. No excuse for not shaking hands man up and take it like a man or be a poor sport. I think we know which one they chose.

Originally posted by zella:

ISU got what they deserved for playing lazy ball at the end! Either they pull the head out or they will be done very early in the tourney.
We can only hope.
smile.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT