ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois vs. Clones

I like the clowns in a close one. Free knee rides from uncle Ronald if they pull it off.

I like illini Shannon and Domask will draw alot of fouls and they are money from the line

Money is on ISU. In the event great defense and great offense wash out, I like ISU’s offense more than Illinois’ defense.

Looking forward to this one. Should be a good one. I’m taking Cyclones.
This will be a big test of defense vs offense as both are close to national leaders in one and the other. I will go with defense which usually wins games. but as someone said the tough defensive teams can many times get in foul trouble

I keep going back and forth.

I think Domask will struggle to score with his back down game, better have his eyes open.

Isu will struggle to guard Shannon without fouling.

Coleman Hawkins and Dainja could be the X factors.

My general rule is the more physical team wins most of the time in the tournament so it's tough to pick against isu.

ISU struggles to score at times. The last 5 games (minus the 1st half is Wash State) everything has been clicking. So who knows? A lot of keys tonight, I think Momcilovic needs to score 10-15 points. Haven't watched IL enough to know how they will handle ISU defense. Shannon is really good.

I won't be surprised either way tonight. Not getting my hopes up, but also have seen how well ISU CAN play (vs. Houston in Big 12 Championship).

I’m pretty sure Illinois hasn’t faced a defense as sound as Iowa State’s. If the Illini don’t attack offensively, they will be in trouble. Minimize turnovers, good shot selection, control the boards….like every game.

Whatever the outcome, it will be basketball like we’ve never seen with the Hawkeyes.

I will pick Illini as most likely winner.

Shannon is playing like a Lottery pick. If he's hitting his 3s, Illini should win.

I agree Domask will struggle and Illini are weak at guard.

ISU defends great, but Illini can compete with them on the boards.

This is why the NBA plays 5 out.

It's so much more difficult to defend.

Illinois is making isu look foolish.

I miss the days when you’d make a basket and then head back down the court. Hope ISU wins but I think Illinois’s offense is too much.

Clowns don't play defense they play assault. Hope Illinois beats them by 20.
Yeah but the reffs absolutely love that shit, especially in the tournament.

The more you foul the less they call it.

You got to accept it and try to out foul them.

The BIG guy off the bench for Illini is very hot.
Going to be interesting.

Shannon on fire.
If he is exonerated I would welcome him to Bulls as one mock had him going. NBA body ready to contribute.

Shannon on fire.
If he is exonerated I would welcome him to Bulls as one mock had him going. NBA body ready to contribute.
Oh yeah, forget he allegedly raped someone. I just keep hearing about the heater he’s on. F him and F Illinois.

Reactions: hawkguy77
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT