ADVERTISEMENT

Dark Brandon has done it again. Christians are apoplectic!

200w.gif
I’m defeated! 😂💩🧂🧚🧚🧚

as a Christian conservative I understand this day just happened to fall on Easter this year, but it was stupid of Biden to bring light to this day given the significance of this weekend for Christians. It was really stupid to bring it up during an election year that the race was a toss up. ( yes I am voting for Biden)

as a Christian conservative I understand this day just happened to fall on Easter this year, but it was stupid of Biden to bring light to this day given the significance of this weekend for Christians. It was really stupid to bring it up during an election year that the race was a toss up. ( yes I am voting for Biden)
This will be forgotten in a week. People are distracted. I’d like the Christian’s to just pick a weekend, like second weekend in April or something. Yall have to see this moon phase thing as pretty pagan and silly.

I'm a Christian and I believe all people deserve God's love. I choose to believe that God is not a snowflake, but, you do you.

I see on my TV listings that NASCAR has chosen to sully Easter with one of there vroom, vroom races today
How dare they denigrate Easter!

Reactions: BelemNole
Again finding this odd has nothing to do with MAGAt cult members but I know thats a been a Team Blue staple. Anyone who questions Biden is Maga.

Here is a middle of the road conservative who hates Trump wondering about the optics of this as well for Biden.

Choosing self-serving optics over doing the right thing. Typical Republican.
Imagine being so bigoted that a day that merely acknowledges that a minority group exists enrages you.
THIS!
Vivek Ramascammy wants to stay relevant....

A Hindu pick-me who got trampled under Trumps boots as he so desperately tried to lick them.
This may surprise you, but not all Christians are bigots.

Joe Biden attended Easter services this weekend. The Trump campaign was unable to confirm that Donald attended Easter services this weekend.

Biden is a religious hypocrite, Trump is not,.. Joe has also been a "dog owner" when it was useful to pretend that he was someone voters could relate to,.. It's all part of the marketing plan.
The guy who has attended Catholic mass his entire life, and who has spoken at length of how his faith has shaped him is a hypocrite. That's very interesting. Way to play the long game going to mass in his knee high shorts as a lad in order to market himself 70 years later as POTUS

The guy who has attended Catholic mass his entire life, and who has spoken at length of how his faith has shaped him is a hypocrite. That's very interesting. Way to play the long game going to mass in his knee high shorts as a lad in order to market himself 70 years later as POTUS
What are his views on abortion compared to that church he's gone to his whole life?

Trump is a piece of shit but that doesn't mean Biden is not a hypocrite. In fact we all are.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Biden signs a decree acknowledging March 31 (chosen since 2009) as the day for recognition of the difficulties for a minority of people who have been particularly picked upon and right ring evangelicals lose their minds because it falls on Easter this year.

Trump writes over 100 deranged, angry , paranoid and overall bat chit crazy (some don’t even make sense) ALL CAPS filled posts on Truth Social on Easter and right wing/evangelicals say not one single thing.

What are his views on abortion compared to that church he's gone to his whole life?

Trump is a piece of shit but that doesn't mean Biden is not a hypocrite. In fact we all are.
BoTH sIDeS!!!
Where are Biden's views relative to Catholics in the country? Do you think you are cleverly making a point by telling us Biden doesn't always think, and more importantly doesn't govern, as his religious doctrine demands?

Anyone can walk into a church,.. Trump doesn't pretend to be a christian,.. Don't love any of our current political choices.
Sounds like you are setting up the "No choice", defense.

Biden signs a decree acknowledging March 31 (chosen since 2009) as the day for recognition of the difficulties for a minority of people who have been particularly picked upon and right ring evangelicals lose their minds because it falls on Easter this year.

Trump writes over 100 deranged, angry , paranoid and overall bat chit crazy (some don’t even make sense) ALL CAPS filled posts on Truth Social on Easter and right wing/evangelicals say not one single thing.

Because people like Doobie are far worse hypocrites

Anyone can walk into a church,.. Trump doesn't pretend to be a christian,.. Don't love any of our current political choices.
What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Trump ABSOLUTELY pretends to be a Christian. That's all he did over the weekend! Selling bibles to cult members. How can we take you seriously if you can't even admit to that or that the economy is doing better here than anywhere else? You are programmed to be incapable of giving Democrats a win on anything.

poor christians 🎻

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT