DEI hire

Was Kamala a DEI hire for VP?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hawk_82

HB Heisman
Sep 17, 2006
Dems here are claiming Kamala was not a dei hire. Since dems think dei is so great, shouldn't you be proud that she was a dei hire?

“If I’m elected president, my Cabinet, my administration will look like the country, and I commit that I will, in fact, appoint a, pick a woman to be vice president,”

"I am not committed to naming any but the people I've named, and among them are four Black women,"

Sure seems like a lot of potential great candidates were not considered because they were not a woman or black. Remember that this pick came shortly after the blm riots where there was immense pressure to pick a black person. Sounds like dei to me.

Dems here are claiming Kamala was not a dei hire. Since dems think dei is so great, shouldn't you be proud that she was a dei hire?

“If I’m elected president, my Cabinet, my administration will look like the country, and I commit that I will, in fact, appoint a, pick a woman to be vice president,”

"I am not committed to naming any but the people I've named, and among them are four Black women,"

Sure seems like a lot of potential great candidates were not considered because they were not a woman or black. Remember that this pick came shortly after the blm riots where there was immense pressure to pick a black person. Sounds like dei to me.
How does your resume stack up with Kamala's?

I was never a candidate, but I could teach her a lot about medicine
Kamala Harris was twice elected to state wide office, and has been the vice president of the US. She has a law degree. Which of these things do you have on your resume that would make you as qualified, or more qualified to have been named VP?

"I will be putting forth a nominee next week. It will be a woman”
-Donald Trump

So you can't defend the dei hire, but you're soo proud of how they weaponized the justice system.
jesus fighting GIF by South Park

i don't care.

Just use the N word OP, we know you want to
I think it's funny that you can't even embrace that she is a dei hire. Your only defense is to call me racist. That is soo liberal of you.🤣

How can you think dei is great when you're embarrassed to call kamala a dei hire. Let's hear your best gaslighting pitch

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
I think it's funny that you can't even embrace that she is a dei hire. Your only defense is to call me racist. That is soo liberal of you.🤣

How can you think dei is great when you're embarrassed to call kamala a dei hire. Let's hear your best gaslighting pitch
She isn't a DEI hire. She's a former senator and federal prosecutor.

Her CV is better than JD Vance.

So you calling her a DEI hire is solid evidence you are a racist piece of shit. Oh, in addition with your posting history.

All the slaves her ancestral family ruthlessly abused in Jamaica never got the dei privilege. Ironic.

OP:

Attorney, prosecutor, DA, Senator, government service, VP = DEI

Guy who inherited 400 million and went bankrupt 6 times, sued thousands of times, no government service, and was on a TV show where he faked fired Gary Busey = not DEI (because he’s a white man I’m guessing)

You really love to spell so with an extra o. Surprised you don’t go back & delete the posts, since you love to backtrack soooooo much.

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
If being a Senator isn't qualifying for being a VP, why is JD Vance in there?

I guess low IQ hillbillies need jobs too!
I get it now, you are equating dei to being unqualified. But dems have told us all dei hires are qualified, they just didn't get opportunities because of their skin color or sex.

So now the truth comes out, even hard-core libs like yourself don't believe the dei garbage.

• Haha
There are usually a plethora of qualified candidates for these positions. People like OP who cry about DEI are either just pissed the job didn't go to a white guy or genuibely think women and non whites are inferior.

If you hate DEI so much at least stop being bitches and say what you really mean

I get it now, you are equating dei to being unqualified. But dems have told us all dei hires are qualified, they just didn't get opportunities because of their skin color or sex.

So now the truth comes out, even hard-core libs like yourself don't believe the dei garbage.
JFC you are a dullard.

THE POINT is that NEITHER of them is a f----ing DEI hire you collosal dipshit.

There are usually a plethora of qualified candidates for these positions. People like OP who cry about DEI are either just pissed the job didn't go to a white guy or genuibely think women and non whites are inferior.

If you hate DEI so much at least stop being bitches and say what you really mean
So is Kamala a DEI Hire or not?

JFC you are a dullard.

THE POINT is that NEITHER of them is a f----ing DEI hire you collosal dipshit.
Lets break this down, if shes not a dei hire like you say, what part doesn't fit criteria?

Diversity: Is she not diverse even though she is black and a woman?
Equity: did she not get an opportunity even though she is black and a woman?
Inclusion: Does she not feel like she belongs?
  • Diversity: The presence and participation of individuals with varying backgrounds and perspectives, including those who have been traditionally underrepresented
  • Equity: Equal access to opportunities and fair, just, and impartial treatment
  • Inclusion: A sense of belonging in an environment where all feel welcomed, accepted, and respected

• Haha
Lets break this down, if shes not a dei hire like you say, what part doesn't fit criteria?

• Diversity: The presence and participation of individuals with varying backgrounds and perspectives, including those who have been traditionally underrepresented
  • Inclusion: A sense of belonging in an environment where all feel welcomed, accepted, and respected
Are you confusing affirmative action with DEI? DEI is about inclusion within the workplace, whereas afirmative action would be the actual hiring of an indididual based on a historically marginalized group of people.

Affirmative Action

Definition: Affirmative action refers to policies and practices aimed at increasing opportunities for historically marginalized groups, particularly in education and employment. The goal is to address and counteract systemic discrimination and underrepresentation.

Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)

Definition: It is a framework and set of practices aimed at creating a more inclusive and fair environment, particularly in workplaces, educational institutions, and other organizations.

Because a DEI position implies that it was only available for minorities. In Kamala's case, I'm sure it was considered that she would add to the minority and female voters, but other candidates were considered, some of them were white men. She was more qualified in Biden's eyes. The fact that you keep pushing this shows how colossally ignorant you are in the basic understanding of what DEI even means and its intent. You hate it because you're a racist and you think that something is being taken from you, but what you don't understand is that a woman like Kamala Harris would be more qualified than you for any position other than ditch digger.

Reactions: EasyHawk and torbee
Are you confusing affirmative action with DEI? DEI is about inclusion within the workplace, whereas afirmative action would be the actual hiring of an indididual based on a historically marginalized group of people.

Affirmative Action

Definition: Affirmative action refers to policies and practices aimed at increasing opportunities for historically marginalized groups, particularly in education and employment. The goal is to address and counteract systemic discrimination and underrepresentation.

Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)

Definition: It is a framework and set of practices aimed at creating a more inclusive and fair environment, particularly in workplaces, educational institutions, and other organizations.
How about this - put that question in the form of a poll in a new post and if the answer by this community is "no" you will STFU on the subject for the duration of the campaign?

I don't care, you come across as enough of a democrat that I grouped you in there because you made a stupid post. If you want to stop people from using DEI, don't vote democrat.

DEI was a huge initiative under the Biden regime. If you don't want to read the letters DEI on here, don't click on the thread titled DEI hire. If you don't want DEI implemented in the real world, don't vote for the current group of democrats.

I've said Biden is too old and we should not have any more Greatest Gen or Boomer presidents since he announced his candidacy prior to the 2020 primaries.

But as many (probably more than half of Americans) believe - even an enfeebled, drooling, pants-shitting Biden is more fit for the presidency of the United States than the rapist conman insurrectionist Donald Trump - so sure, we were ready to vote for him.

Happy to not have to hold my nose and vote now - as are millions of others!

The only people using the term DEI are republicans.

Kamala Harris was the DA for the city of San Francisco, the AG for the state of California, and a U.S. Senator.

maga rednecks: Please tell me who's more qualified to serve as VP?
Yeah, but she's BLACK!

I posted this in another thread. Would you mind breaking down each of her stances, detailing what you agree with and disagree with. I plan on doing the same:

-------------------------------

Instead of us just bitching about her "word salad" and her abysmal job at the border, why don't we just look at the entire package and discuss:

1. Gun Reform

• Advocacy: Kamala Harris supports comprehensive gun reform measures. She advocates for stricter background checks, a ban on assault weapons, and regulations to prevent domestic abusers from obtaining firearms.
  • Legislation: As a Senator, she co-sponsored legislation like the Assault Weapons Ban and the Background Check Expansion Act. She has also supported efforts to address gun violence and mass shootings.

2. Abortion

• Pro-Choice: Harris is a strong advocate for reproductive rights and is pro-choice. She supports the right to access abortion services and has called for the protection of Roe v. Wade.
  • Legislation: She has opposed efforts to restrict abortion access and has supported legislation to safeguard reproductive health care services.

3. Federal Spending

• Economic Policy: Harris supports increased federal spending on social programs, infrastructure, and education. She advocates for investments in healthcare, climate change initiatives, and economic relief for families and businesses.
  • Deficit Concerns: While supporting increased spending in key areas, she also emphasizes the importance of managing the federal deficit and debt responsibly.

4. Military

• National Security: Harris supports a strong national defense and prioritizes modernizing the military. She advocates for ensuring that the U.S. military remains technologically advanced and well-equipped.
  • Veterans: She supports expanding services and benefits for veterans and ensuring they receive the care and support they need after their service.

5. Climate Change

• Action Plan: Harris supports aggressive action to combat climate change. She endorses rejoining the Paris Agreement, investing in renewable energy, and setting ambitious targets for reducing carbon emissions.
  • Green New Deal: While not a formal co-sponsor of the Green New Deal, she supports many of its goals, such as transitioning to clean energy and creating green jobs.

6. Healthcare

• Expansion: Harris supports expanding access to healthcare and strengthening the Affordable Care Act (ACA). She has proposed a public option to provide more choices and lower costs for health insurance.
  • Medicare for All: She initially supported Medicare for All but later pivoted to advocating for a public option as a more feasible approach to expanding healthcare coverage.

7. Criminal Justice Reform

• Reform Efforts: Harris supports criminal justice reform, including measures to address systemic racism, reduce mass incarceration, and improve policing practices.
  • Legislation: She has co-sponsored and supported legislation aimed at reforming the criminal justice system, such as the First Step Act and the Justice in Policing Act.

8. Climate Change

• Global Leadership: Harris supports rejoining the Paris Agreement and leading international efforts to combat climate change. She emphasizes the need for global cooperation to address environmental challenges and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.

9. Global Health

• COVID-19 Response: Harris advocates for international cooperation in responding to global health crises like COVID-19. She supports strengthening global health organizations and ensuring equitable access to vaccines and treatments.

10. Human Rights

• Promotion and Protection: Harris is committed to promoting and protecting human rights globally. She supports taking action against human rights abuses and using U.S. influence to advocate for democratic values and the rule of law.

11. Trade

• Fair Trade Practices: Harris supports fair trade practices and policies that protect American workers while also engaging in trade agreements that benefit the U.S. economy. She emphasizes addressing trade imbalances and ensuring that trade policies are equitable.

U.S. Alliances and Diplomacy

• Strengthening Alliances: Harris supports strengthening traditional alliances such as NATO and enhancing relationships with key partners and allies. She emphasizes the importance of working collaboratively with other nations on global challenges.
  • Diplomacy First: She advocates for a diplomacy-first approach in foreign policy, focusing on resolving conflicts through negotiation and diplomatic engagement rather than military force.

**1. China

• Competition and Cooperation: Harris views China as a significant competitor but also acknowledges areas where cooperation is necessary, such as climate change and global health. She supports a firm stance on issues like human rights abuses in Xinjiang and Hong Kong, as well as unfair trade practices.
  • Strategic Rivalry: She emphasizes the need for a strategic approach to counter China’s growing influence and protect U.S. interests.

**2. Russia

• Addressing Aggression: Harris has been vocal about addressing Russian aggression, particularly in relation to its actions in Ukraine and interference in U.S. elections. She supports strong measures to hold Russia accountable for its actions.
  • Sanctions and Defense: She supports maintaining and, if necessary, increasing sanctions on Russia and bolstering defense and security assistance to allies in Eastern Europe.

**3. Middle East

• Iran: Harris supports rejoining the Iran Nuclear Deal (JCPOA) and working with allies to address concerns about Iran’s nuclear program, while also addressing broader regional issues and Iran’s support for militant groups.
  • Israel and Palestine: She supports a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and emphasizes the need for both security for Israel and a viable state for Palestinians. She advocates for continued U.S. support for Israel’s security while also seeking renewed peace negotiations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT