ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Need to Act Quickly and Unify. Can They?

Nov 28, 2010
Maryland
1. Will the Dems take advantage of Newsom being available? Will they do it quickly? Will they do it cleanly, without alienating more voters?

2. The Dem Convention starts Aug 18 and was supposed to be at least partly virtual. Can the Dems afford to wait that long? Do they need to drop the virtual stuff (which seems to me an impediment to an open convention where a new ticket can be picked)?

3. You know the Rs have built a playbook in case Newsom replaces Biden. It will be full of smears and lies. It's what they do. Can they take down Newsom?

4. They'll have a playbook against other prominent Dems, too. Harris, Pete, Amy.... Would anyone be better than Newsom?

5. Will the Dems split between those who feel they have to stick with Kamala and those who want someone with a better shot at winning?

What part of the way California is run makes you want Newsome?

Not trying to be a jerk but there are responses on this board that say "he is a young, energetic, good looking guy".... that's where you are at? He is good looking?

California is ran worse than a dumpster fire, a dumpster fire can be used for heat.

You really want to vote for a guy who put on a show for the leader of China? Guess whose back pocket that guy is in?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Torg and TC Nole OX
What part of the way California is run makes you want Newsome?

Not trying to be a jerk but there are responses on this board that say "he is a young, energetic, good looking guy".... that's where you are at? He is good looking?

California is ran worse than a dumpster fire, a dumpster fire can be used for heat.

You really want to vote for a guy who put on a show for the leader of China? Guess whose back pocket that guy is in?
Thanks for a preview of the R smear campaign.

Trump may convince MAGAs that Newsom personally set all the California fires, but most people are smarter than that. I hope.

Reactions: Torg
Thanks for a preview of the R smear campaign.

Trump may convince MAGAs that Newsom personally set all the California fires, but most people are smarter than that. I hope.
Bypassing Harris for Newsome creates problems within the D party.....it won't be clean regardless of what R's say.

Andy Beshear and Whitmer. Or Pete. Or Newsome. Or any combination. They would look light years ahead of Trump.

Yep, there is a lot of talent that has been held back by the geriatric boomers in the corporate democratic party leadership who refuse to step aside. They think these positions and jobs are a lifetime entitlement. F off to many of them…get out!!!

Why would they need to? I’ve been told repeatedly that behind closed doors Joe is sharp as a tack.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT