ADVERTISEMENT

Depth Chart for Illinois State. Cade QB1. Moulton Top RB. TJ Hall starting at CB. Jacob Gill & Jarriett Buie starting at WR. Three WR sets

Franisdaman

HB King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
GV7TWuoWcAAFiff

GV7TWumXsAA552S

Reactions: Underscore2
Has there been a bunch of Kamari Moulton talk?

I guess I wasn't expecting to see this at all.

Great group of guys he jumped so I take this as hella good news for him and the offense.
Since spring Moulton has been surging, you saw flashes last year and he packed on close to 20 lbs. and with LeShon dinged a bit in camp has taken the opportunity. This is a good thing, we will need them all this year, still shocked all 4 RBs stayed, a testament to Betts and staff.

Since spring Moulton has been surging, you saw flashes last year and he packed on close to 20 lbs. and with LeShon dinged a bit in camp has taken the opportunity. This is a good thing, we will need them all this year, still shocked all 4 RBs stayed, a testament to Betts and staff.
We seem to have a great problem at RB. Think all four of them will play and will play a lot. I was always super impressed with how Patterson played and he seems to be the forgotten man in all of this. Moulton must have really popped over this last year.

Reactions: Beattheohiostate
We seem to have a great problem at RB. Think all four of them will play and will play a lot. I was always super impressed with how Patterson played and he seems to be the forgotten man in all of this. Moulton must have really popped over this last year.
Moulton is a like an ARob, always falling forward and good balance. KJ is an outside zone HR type guy, LeShon is LeShon and can hit the big runs too...Jaz is the most aggressive runner and does well with a sweep or pitch IMO.

Moulton is a like an ARob, always falling forward and good balance. KJ is an outside zone HR type guy, LeShon is LeShon and can hit the big runs too...Jaz is the most aggressive runner and does well with a sweep or pitch IMO.
This is what jumped out at me last year. He hit the hole HARD and seemed to run with some anger.

I like Moulton but Kaleb Johnson looked much better at the Kids Day practice. Is Kaleb J banged up like Leshun has been ?

Reactions: h-hawk
So it looks like Brown is injured to start the season and Iowa has a completely new set of starting wide receivers for a game 1 where the wide receiver coach will be eating Pancheros take out at Kirk's house for this game.
I thought he was suspended 1 game for a dui, sorry, I see it was already answered so good news is he's healthy, bad news is he doesn't get that game time. Kids a stud.

Lots of young talent at skill positions. Can we get them the ball? RB is deep.

D will be solid but I think some overlook the loss of DeJean. He closed down a good chunk of the D backfield.

Dunker ahead of DeJong. If the O Line makes a jump we’ll be good.

I thought he was suspended 1 game for a dui, sorry, I see it was already answered so good news is he's healthy, bad news is he doesn't get that game time. Kids a stud.
Yeah. I'll be hearing about that one for the next few days. 🙃

It's even more surprising to me that Anderson isn't starting given Brown's absence and the presence of a 3rd WR position being listed. Has he really fallen to number 4 or 5 on the depth chart or is it just a depth chart/personnel grouping anomaly?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bishop_71
Yeah. I'll be hearing about that one for the next few days. 🙃

It's even more surprising to me that Anderson isn't starting given Brown's absence and the presence of a 3rd WR position being listed. Has he really fallen to number 4 or 5 on the depth chart or is it just a depth chart anomaly?
He's looking like 4th or even 5th on the depth chart. I surprised as he showed promises but maybe he isn't as good as I've always thought

It's even more surprising to me that Anderson isn't starting given Brown's absence and the presence of a 3rd WR position being listed. Has he really fallen to number 4 or 5 on the depth chart or is it just a depth chart/personnel grouping anomaly?
Was wondering that myself. I figured Anderson would easily be a starter this year. Hope it's the other guys are just that good (instead of the more likely that he's not been 100% this fall)

So it looks like Brown is injured to start the season and Iowa has a completely new set of starting wide receivers for a game 1 where the wide receiver coach will be eating Pancheros take out at Kirk's house for this game.

Well, if you had to spend an afternoon with someone, I guess it might as well be "the gift from heaven." ;)

Moulton is the biggest surprise. Seeing him jump both Williams and Johnson must mean Lester really likes what he saw.

It's good to see TJ Hall back in the lineup. I fully trust Phil on choosing him as a starter.

With Brown out, we'll get to see what Wetjen is capable of. I really hope his speed is utilized. I also want to see Reece VanderZee in action too.

Has there been a bunch of Kamari Moulton talk?

I guess I wasn't expecting to see this at all.

Great group of guys he jumped so I take this as hella good news for him and the offense.
I called it, as well as Hall. However, I missed on a running back several years ago

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT