ADVERTISEMENT

Did I miss the JBo KO thread?

The suckered puncher in gray is probably going to learn about jail time. Is Bohannon a douch? Probably, but you can't run around assaulting people without ending up in jail. A long time ago I saw someone die from a punch in a bar. No matter how tough that turd thinks he is he will cry like a little bitch when that cell door closes.

The suckered puncher in gray is probably going to learn about jail time. Is Bohannon a douch? Probably, but you can't run around assaulting people without ending up in jail. A long time ago I saw someone die from a punch in a bar. No matter how tough that turd thinks he is he will cry like a little bitch when that cell door closes.
I'd be surprised if charges are pressed. I imagine JBo wants this to go away asap and charges plus all the facts/testimony coming out wouldn't help that.

Counter point: if you are the type of guy who is willing to let another man disrespect you in public by throwing ice water in your face and not throw a punch at them, you are a bitch.

If the previous response was not clear enough, jordan is the "bitch."
............So.....are you the sucker puncher?

Are we gonna get to hear about your experience in jail?

Dont make the decisions that put yourself in that position. It sounds like we was hammered drunk on the second level throwing ice and dumping his drink on a group on the first level. Total disrespect. Once confronted, dont continue to act like a total punk and further entice and escalate the situation. The guy is about to turn 24 years old grow the F up!

I trust that will be a learning situation for him moving forward. Quite frankly he is lucky it wasn't worse.
so i shall ask again...where you are you getting this ice stuff? you ignored my asking the first time...lets try it again. where are you getting the throwing the ice stuff? hammered drunk? dumping drink? disrepect? confronted?

CloneCone...HUM. you going to say all this you should at least tell us where you are getting it....from another cyclone?

Reactions: BBHawk
Can't tell much of anything from that video. Jordan should be too old for this shit.
Nah I'd say the cut off age for fisticuffs anywhere other than the actual Fight Bar is around 27. That's far enough removed from the "college years" that you should be transitioned into the full-fledged adult era of your life.

But I get that everyone wants to move on with life faster and faster or else they'll miss everything.............whatever everything in life encompasses to them.

Reactions: JRHawk2003
I'd be surprised if charges are pressed. I imagine JBo wants this to go away asap and charges plus all the facts/testimony coming out wouldn't help that.
Man this is a really odd take IMO. You think this is the one time Jordan B is going to just let something slide and keep things on the D.L. as if that's what he normally does?

Woof.

Reactions: Mccusk34 and SB_SB
Man this is a really odd take IMO. You think this is the one time Jordan B is going to just let something slide and keep things on the D.L. as if that's what he normally does?

Woof.
You think he's gonna want all his actions/words that lead up to the punch to become a matter of public record?

You think he's gonna want all his actions/words that lead up to the punch to become a matter of public record?

I think the alleged ice throwing isn't on social media and the dickhead who was pretending to calm things down and sucker punched him is.

I have a hard time seeing the sucker puncher. Was he involved in what was going on with the ice throwing, or did he just want to punch JBo for acting like a douche? Has he been identified and arrested?

To me it looks like Jbo is being a dbag and the guy came in and told him to not be a douche but jbo continued being a douche so guy came back and tried again then hit him.

And why does everyone look like Sallies involved? What happened to our youth?

Dont make the decisions that put yourself in that position. It sounds like we was hammered drunk on the second level throwing ice and dumping his drink on a group on the first level. Total disrespect. Once confronted, dont continue to act like a total punk and further entice and escalate the situation. The guy is about to turn 24 years old grow the F up!

I trust that will be a learning situation for him moving forward. Quite frankly he is lucky it wasn't worse.
You're right. The Clowns band could have been there and really beat the sh-- out of him after he was on the ground...Oh, and any females in the area...

I think the alleged ice throwing isn't on social media and the dickhead who was pretending to calm things down and sucker punched him is.
You realize in order to press charges and have criminal proceedings the cops and defense attorneys are going to have to gather as many facts and testimony from witnesses as possible right? Anything and everything Jordan said and did that night would become a matter of public record and reported on by media.

DC's: Where things come to a head with Hawkeye athletes and their internet trolls. The fact there are people applauding a Hawkeye player getting popped is ridiculous. You don't like him, his defense or his cockiness? Great. That's the nature of being a fan. But maybe keep your comments toned down or to yourself. There are a few Hawkeye fans that are a complete embarrassment. I don't know if anything has changed but former Hawkeye Z Mccabe despises most Hawkeye fans.

well? your silence tells me everything I need to know. You posted this you should...back it up. Where did you get this info or did you just make it up? IF you made it up YOU need to grow the f'up.

YOU ARE VERY SPECIFIC...
sounds like hammered drunk
second level throwing ice
dumping his drink on a group below
total THATS total disrespect
once confronted continues to act like a punk
further entices the situation
lucky it wasn't worse.

IF this is all true, he needs to be immediately suspended from the team and all athletic activites.

you going to reply?....or hide some more.

• Haha
Reactions: Hwk23antidote
you dumbass....covering tracks? Did you see who hit who? and who got knee'd in the head? Lets take Bohannon out of it. The video clearly shows this was an assault, could be as serious as a felony causing bodily injury. In this country (well I still think so anyway)...we have laws.

The cell phone didn't assault anyone.

I hope the tough guy who threw the punch...and/or the knee to the head...get plenty of publicity. Chicken shits.
Lol obviously you’ve never been in a fight and/or you like to let people get in your face and be disrespectful. Chicken shit.

I hope Jordan is not seriously hurt. I also don’t want him back on the team next year. This team has not won anything with him at the lead. I do think his attitude and mind set have something to do with that. It seems like his actions and his ideas have a sense of entitlement. He is a distraction.

I just talked to someone who knows someone who knows someone who was at the scene …. Not sure how reliable the story so take it FWIW …. apparently the guy who punched him took off his shoes, signed them “Thanks 4 The Memories” and left them by Bohannon as he lay on the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT