ADVERTISEMENT

Did Matt Gaetz get drunk during today's lunch break?

At least a Dem House has kept him in check since the mid terms.

That's about the only thing to be grateful for.

They've looked like nuts in the process. The Democrats have moved incredibly to the left when Nancy Pelosi has to kowtow to the Squad.

UNC, Harvard and Stanford. BS schools, right?

So it's safe to assume that you also agree with Alan Dershowitz on the basis he teaches law at Harvard? Silly rationale.

It wasn't long ago that an Iowa law professor was decrying pink football locker rooms. Let's not pretend that their credential is a standard for sanity and reasonableness.

What we saw from Karlan today was far from saner or reasonable.

Last edited:
It was the Flynn FISA warrants that brought the Trump campaign into the mix.

Of which the interview 302 was manipulated by a now terminated FBI official who had texts with his lover about stopping Trump and an insurance plan to do so. No bias in that process.

His boss, Andrew McCabe, was referred for prosecution following an internal investigation while his boss, Comey was cited by the IG for lack of candor following the leak of classified memos to the NY Times.

The best thing was the housecleaning we've had to rid the bureau of these corrupt individuals.

Well jump back aboard. Economy doing well, stock market flying along. Hopefully we can get more people on board to cut government and let people keep the money they earn.
Lol, I left for good reason and the GOP has only gotten worse since. I can’t see a future where I’d vote for any of those unprincipled self serving bastards. And the economy always does better under democrats no matter what right wing radio says.

Hhhmm odd people seem to be doing pretty well right now

I listened to the entire hearing while driving. I thought all four witnesses had valid arguments. What I keep returning to, the thing that continues to surprise me, is obstruction. Trump blatantly and brazenly obstructs. Meanwhile, GOP committee members keep complaining about process and evidence in defense of the man whose obstructions render process and evidence, well, obstructed. It’s stunning how dumb they think Americans must be. Well, of course, it’s a valid play given they’re not wrong.

One thing is for sure: we have a pretty cool Constitution. It’s worth protecting. I hope people wake up. Trump’s MO since the 1970s has been to lie and con and scheme and grift. He’s doing it in plain sight using abject hatred of Dems as cover.

Thanks Rush.

I listened to the entire hearing while driving. I thought all four witnesses had valid arguments. What I keep returning to, the thing that continues to surprise me, is obstruction. Trump blatantly and brazenly obstructs. Meanwhile, GOP committee members keep complaining about process and evidence in defense of the man whose obstructions render process and evidence, well, obstructed. It’s stunning how dumb they think Americans must be. Well, of course, it’s a valid play given they’re not wrong.

One thing is for sure: we have a pretty cool Constitution. It’s worth protecting. I hope people wake up. Trump’s MO since the 1970s has been to lie and con and scheme and grift. He’s doing it in plain sight using abject hatred of Dems as cover.

Thanks Rush.

Listening didn't do it justice. You had to see it.

Would have been nice to see witnesses that might shed some light on the subject

A video was just uncovered of the Professor Karlan ranting about white men generally being sexists and racists.

Looks like they trotted out a real loon.

Maybe the Dems will pull out the former Iowa law professor who threatened the university over the pink lockers next.

They've looked like nuts in the process. The Democrats have moved incredibly to the left when Nancy Pelosi has to kowtow to the Squad.
The main reason is because the WH continues to obstruct every step of the way. When Clinton was impeached, he cooperated with the House.

Trump's strategy has worked because Barr has covered his ass from Day one. Trump has used the Courts in both his personal life and his political life to drag things out for his personal benefit.

The good news is that his fat ass will be gone in 13+ months.

Well they didn't get much done when the pubs had the house either so I don't think it makes that much difference
Exactly. Trump has been a useless POS who has used EOs to enact things he couldn't accomplish through proper channels.

The most corrupt President in modern times AINEC.

Reactions: cigaretteman
The main reason is because the WH continues to obstruct every step of the way. When Clinton was impeached, he cooperated with the House.

Trump's strategy has worked because Barr has covered his ass from Day one. Trump has used the Courts in both his personal life and his political life to drag things out for his personal benefit.

Clinton cooperated? You mean when he lied under oath and committed perjury and was subsequently disbarred?

Reactions: haw-key
Of which the interview 302 was manipulated by a now terminated FBI official who had texts with his lover about stopping Trump and an insurance plan to do so. No bias in that process.

His boss, Andrew McCabe, was referred for prosecution following an internal investigation while his boss, Comey was cited by the IG for lack of candor following the leak of classified memos to the NY Times.

The best thing was the housecleaning we've had to rid the bureau of these corrupt individuals.
Half that post has nothing to do with the Flynn Fisa and the other half was gone over by the IG and his report stated there were irregularities and/or actions that lead to disciplinary actions to some agents but nothing that would make any FISA warrants invalid

Half that post has nothing to do with the Flynn Fisa and the other half was gone over by the IG and his report stated there were irregularities and/or actions that lead to disciplinary actions to some agents but nothing that would make any FISA warrants invalid

We'll learn much about the validity of the Fisa warrants following the release of the Durham report.

You seem to know a lot, have you testified?

Clinton cooperated? You mean when he lied under oath and committed perjury and was subsequently disbarred?
He appeared before the House. Trump doesn't have the balls to even do that!

Bill had the balls and look what happened.

The dems have been trying to impeach from day one, don't blame him for giving them the middle finger.

Listening to the nine? people who testified during the hearings in November doesn't leave much to the imagination. Even Sondland had to "correct" his testimony because there was very little dispute about what happened.

Republicans initially complained/whined about the closed door hearings only to be embarrassed by the public ones.

He appeared before the House. Trump doesn't have the balls to even do that!

The Republicans should simply be boycotting the entire sham process.

You know it's a fraud when the goal posts move from obstruction to quid pro quo to bribery after poll testing focus groups. That shows what the intent is really all about; attempting to win an election knowing they have a terrible field of candidates.

Listening to the nine? people who testified during the hearings in November doesn't leave much to the imagination. Even Sondland had to "correct" his testimony because there was very little dispute about what happened.

Republicans initially complained/whined about the closed door hearings only to be embarrassed by the public ones.

Pull them all in including Biden and his kid. Bring in the phony Dossier people as well. Let's get eveyone in and under oath with evidence. It would blow up both parties

Listening didn't do it justice. You had to see it.

Would have been nice to see witnesses that might shed some light on the subject
Easier to be objective while listening. Watching is too distracting, because TV is a production. Try it. Reading is best, listening second best, watching on TV worst.

Want witnesses? Demand Trump stop obstructing.

Well that does it - I won’t vote for Bidens brother!

"The Freys said the Bidens assured them investors would be lured to the project because of Joe Biden's influence alone and that the Democratic presidential hopeful could even use their plan to create a nationwide one if elected."

I bet you also think Joe had nothing to do with Hunter Biden's role on Burisma's Board too. The reality is the past administration was incredibly corrupt and the VP was using his foriegn diplomacy as a means to enrich his family.

Last edited:
So it's safe to assume that you also agree with Alan Dershowitz on the basis he teaches law at Harvard? Silly rationale.

It wasn't long ago that an Iowa law professor was decrying pink football locker rooms. Let's not pretend that their credential is a standard for sanity and reasonableness.

What we saw from Karlan today was far from saner or reasonable.
He asked where they came from. I answered. Dershowitz Is irrelevant.

He lied in a civil deposition that led to the impeachment process. He appeared before the House. Let me know when Trump or any of his administration testify under oath with the threat of purgery.

And let me know when the Dems allow Joe or Hunter Biden, Adam Schiff or any witness the Republicans have asked for to testify. In fact, Joe Biden just yesterday said he would not voluntarily testify.

Deflect... Deflect... Deflect...

That's exactly what this one sided impeachment charade is; an election deflection. Al Green was right. Without impeachment they'll lose the election with that terrible field of candidates. And if we're drawing comparisons to Bill Clinton, recall that Ken Starr did testify and lay out his case under cross examination. Schiff should do the same.

Cons are getting pretty chippy. Maybe they're starting to realize that the POS currently polluting the White House really is in trouble this time.

Reactions: BGHAWK
Unhinged would describe the woman who testified. The democrats might as well had Huey, Ciggy, and a menace up there telling why a trump should be impeached. Turley was the only one who looked remotely respectable afterwards
You and all the other Trump supporters should be ashamed you call yourselves Americans.

If Obama has done half of what Trump has done I would’ve wanted him ousted ASAP.

All the Trump supporters/defenders have become cultists.

Unhinged would describe the woman who testified. The democrats might as well had Huey, Ciggy, and a menace up there telling why a trump should be impeached. Turley was the only one who looked remotely respectable afterwards
You and all the other Trump supporters should be ashamed you call yourselves Americans.

If Obama has done half of what Trump has done I would’ve wanted him ousted ASAP.

All the Trump supporters/defenders have become cultists.

How do you know he didn't? The press basically sat on their hands.

"The Freys said the Bidens assured them investors would be lured to the project because of Joe Biden's influence alone and that the Democratic presidential hopeful could even use their plan to create a nationwide one if elected."

I bet you also think Joe had nothing to do with Hunter Biden's role on Burisma's Board too. The reality is the past administration was incredibly corrupt and the VP was using his foriegn diplomacy as a means to enrich his family.
Lol, yes it was the past admin that was corrupt. That’s why so many from that admin went to jail or resigned in shame.,,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT