ADVERTISEMENT

Dinner for 4 w/Coach Brands at his house.SOLD $10,000k. Hawkfromday1 is WINNER of the DINNER

Everybody get your shoes out, we have 6:00am drilling and live followed by sprints. Give us a month and lock Kem dawg out. We may have a chance then.

Alright we definitely don't but I would love to see us flailing around gassed while everyone is laughing and watching haha

Careful, this sounds like way too much F*** for our wrestlers.

I could go $1000 for the dinner with coach Brands. If three of you are willing to "match me" we could boost this to $4000 as a "team", if that would be permissible.

I was just thinking, if this turns into HR members "teaming-up" this thread could get out of control, LOL. So, just in case it happens, I call dibs on drafting Bob Nicholls for my team.

All I care about is the highest bid is the winner :)

Doesn't matter to me how the winning bid is split up!

Right now I am seeing $2500 as the last confirmed highest bid-- Hawkfromday1

If you want to partner up- go for it -- You will have to list your total bid so I know for sure it it real.

Hawkfromday1 in the drivers seat .....for the moment.

All I care about is the highest bid is the winner :)

Doesn't matter to me how the winning bid is split up!

Right now I am seeing $2500 as the last confirmed highest bid-- Hawkfromday1

If you want to partner up- go for it -- You will have to list your total bid so I know for sure it it real.

Hawkfromday1 in the drivers seat .....for the moment.

Day1 can slide right over to the passenger seat. $3000

I really like the team up strategy to raise the most funds! Top bidders all get to go! Win-Win! HWC gets more money and the top 2-3 or so bidders pool their money to get a seat at the table if they team up! Just can't invite your 3 best friends.

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
I just want to make sure I know who is the leader/winner with a firm bid-- Hard for me to track who is part of a group,who is not etc.

I dont care of you win the bid and have your own auction for the other 3 seats :)

rivalhawks-- is at 3K

Or another dinner with Brands raffled off instead of auctioned off. Give the non ellites a shot.

$20 per raffle ticket or an "arms length" for $100. Was just at a charity event recently who did that which was pretty popular. No brainer to go with the arms length.

Or another dinner with Brands raffled off instead of auctioned off. Give the non ellites a shot.
That would defeat the purpose, the purpose of the dinner is to raise money. If you don't have the money to play, don't cry about it, instead, be happy the HWC is getting what it is.

Reactions: IAChief32
That would defeat the purpose, the purpose of the dinner is to raise money. If you don't have the money to play, don't cry about it, instead, be happy the HWC is getting what it is.
I see your point, but I suspect a raffle could raise quite a bit if enough people participated. You'd have a whole lot more people pitching in. Set the entry fee at something like $50, and you could raise a $&@" ton of cash in a hurry, I'd think.

I see your point, but I suspect a raffle could raise quite a bit if enough people participated. You'd have a whole lot more people pitching in. Set the entry fee at something like $50, and you could raise a $&@" ton of cash in a hurry, I'd think.

Our attorney general is not a big fan of raffles. If this path is chosen, make sure the i's are dotted and the t's crossed.

I'm not crying and this is not about me. I offered another idea for another dinner that could generate money in addition to whatever check the auction winner writes. That idea in no way shape or form takes away from the auction or anything else the HWC is getting. Dial it back a bit and enjoy life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT