ADVERTISEMENT

Direct TV Horse Girl.

22*43*51

HB Legend
Nov 23, 2008
I'm a staunch Dish guy, however the girl in the new DTV commercials has me rethinking my choice on desire alone.

I believe it is Hannah Davis. Derek Jeter has been smashing that for a couple years.

hannah-davis-swimsuit-cover-reveal-2015.jpg

I'm a staunch Dish guy, however the girl in the new DTV commercials has me rethinking my choice on desire alone.
The greatest thing about this is that I'd never seen the commercial, but within 3 seconds of me clicking on this thread, it came on. Excuse me while I go buy a lottery ticket.

My buddy recently didn't have his contract renewed, unemployed. He has Dish. He took it down to the lowest sub they have until he gets another job.

No ESPN. No nothing really. There literally is nothing to watch on any channel he currently has. It's locals only, the QVC's of the world, news channels, a weather channel, and religion channels.

He lives in a valley where no OTA reception is present, otherwise he'd cancel it.

My buddy recently didn't have his contract renewed, unemployed. He has Dish. He took it down to the lowest sub they have until he gets another job.

No ESPN. No nothing really. There literally is nothing to watch on any channel he currently has. It's locals only, the QVC's of the world, news channels, a weather channel, and religion channels.

He lives in a valley where no OTA reception is present, otherwise he'd cancel it.

Does the internet not exist in this valley where your friend resides?

Nope. Richland County, he lives outside of Richland Center. Moving to MN btw...got a job yesterday.

Dial up internet only. He had to buy a hot spot wireless internet thingie, 5gb/month. One TV show, half his usage is gone.

$100/month if my memory is good.

You get outside Richland Center and evidently the entire county outside the few cities is dial-up only. Incredible that there are areas in the US still that don't have even DSL over the old copper two wire POTS lines. VERY poor county evidently.

I've been there a couple times, and we drove around the county going to eat a couple times...restaurants out in the middle of nowhere. It is a very isolated, hillbilly area for certain.

Kinda looks like the Olsen twins facially.

Not that I'm looking at her face very long.

You guys all need to start a new Direct vs. Dish vs cable vs. nothing thread. Your posts are causing an unacceptable amount of space between the pictures....

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Wrong - on Dish, you can actually watch your current show at full-screen while a scrolling potential programming on other channels is at the bottom. DirectTV does not have this feature and it's annoying as hell.

Wrong.

Wrong - on Dish, you can actually watch your current show at full-screen while a scrolling potential programming on other channels is at the bottom. DirectTV does not have this feature and it's annoying as hell.
You said "television subscription service" which would include Mediacom. No more needs to be said.

Olson's. If I had to choose one Olson versus Davis, well, then maybe Davis.

DirectTV is for old people who don't realize it has literally the worst user interface menu of any television subscription service.
My son-in-law disagrees. They temporarily tried Comcast, but returned to Directv for the menu and better recording options.

DirectTV is for old people who don't realize it has literally the worst user interface menu of any television subscription service.
By "old people" do you mean NFL Football fans?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT