ADVERTISEMENT

DJK tweet

Guy needs to quit drawing attention to himself.Why is there a problem with Kirk ummm Djk your the one that got arrested. You reaped what you sowed.You should have put this in the past years ago.

Guy needs to quit drawing attention to himself.Why is there a problem with Kirk ummm Djk your the one that got arrested. You reaped what you sowed.You should have put this in the past years ago.
Completely insensitive remark on my behalf I apologize.I should know better.

Does this mean his tell-all book that will bring down the Iowa football program won't be released anymore...?

Reactions: JAMAM
Have followed DJK on twitter for years—several of his teammates too. I will let ya know when i see any of his former teammates talk crap about him like some of our fans do. Go ahead and hold yer breath.

Reactions: Rudolph
It’s just the way of the world today. Hey, I’m always for mending fences. He is still young, I hope he does it. Yes he made mistakes, but he was a good receiver and played hard for the school.

Reactions: soybean
Stop DJK, just stop. Leave the calls for attention to the Jersey Shore cast and the Kardashians.

These are obviously the kind of “Hawkeye people” he was referring to. Bitter, resentful, etc. These People need to “stop, just stop.”

Have followed DJK on twitter for years—several of his teammates too. I will let ya know when i see any of his former teammates talk crap about him like some of our fans do. Go ahead and hold yer breath.
They did when he was coming out with the tell all book! Tony m and clayborne attack him pretty good

They did when he was coming out with the tell all book! Tony m and clayborne attack him pretty good
Yep...used to...haven’t seen that since Sash passed away but may have missed some...never saw anything as bad as some fans dish it out either...AjayClay joking about the book was about it...

Has it ever crossed your mind that perhaps they don't bother to take the time?

Reactions: cmhawks99
I guess that makes you a great follower

I have know idea if DJK went through a rehab program but I had I very close family member go through a program and part of the process was writing letters to people he had great respect for but did wrong while being under the influence. Very tough thing to do but felt great after he did it.

Probably true for people 35+ but its just not the case with people younger that that.
Their "diaries" and opinions are plastered all over the place for everyone to see.
It's called self-absorption and cries for attention.

In other words, no walk without some talk.

This is how our society is devolving. Why do anything without announcing it publicly? If you don't, you won't be able to collect any...
images

It truly is amazing to hear stories of people going to FB, SC, or tweet right away about an incident that occurred instead of contact the auhthories when warranted. The need to use social media first and foremost is the last thing I would be doing but some people run to it.

Reactions: JAMAM
Does this mean his tell-all book that will bring down the Iowa football program won't be released anymore...?
We have arguably the cleanest program in the BT. KF should write a tell all on how he maintains such discipline. No other team I can think has as clean a program coupled with our success in football. KF is a great man and coach.

Reactions: RogerKint
We have arguably the cleanest program in the BT. KF should write a tell all on how he maintains such discipline. No other team I can think has as clean a program coupled with our success in football. KF is a great man and coach.

I can say this from the perspective of a CEO. It's not difficult to understand.

YOU DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND DEMAND THE SAME OF OTHERS. (EVEN WHEN IT'S VERY HARD TO DO.)

Reactions: cap_tain8
Yep and the fact our team achieves this and competes at the highest level is a great accomplishment.

It makes me proud as hell.

The hardest part of "doing the right thing" in my career has been the immediate lust for greed. I've been on positions to glean some pretty good profit from an underhanded move or two. The other difficult hurdle for me has been to protect people with whom I have had long term and close relationships. It's excruciating to fire you friend. But that's what it takes.

Reactions: cmhawks99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT