ADVERTISEMENT

do you eat breakfast at work?

I typically eat a green smoothie or powdered organic cleansing drinks weekday mornings. Occasionally I will do a Nutrigrain or Greek yogurt in addition to it or instead. On the weekends I’ll usually do toast with my wife’s fresh made Brioche bread and some peanut butter, butter & vegemite, or butter and jam.

Sounds like you poop a lot.

Possibly. It’s really more that I don’t wake up hungry as my wife and I eat dinner around 7-8. So I continue a partial fast. I usually only eat a light lunch as well, usually just a Nutrigrain bar, a protein or Atkins shake, an Atkins bar, a This Saves Lives bar, a soup, or a light salad with greens, a microgreens and sprouts from my Gardyn and other hydroponic equipment. It’s only dinner that I eat heavily.

I guess that explains why I keep having to replace computers due to milk damage.

Dude, I don't deal with it very often anymore since it's no longer part of my role, but it's ****ing disgusting the state of some people's laptops when they get turned in.

It's like they wiped it down with an Egg McMuffin or something.

Bonus points for the physical desk phones that have a pound of makeup caked in the receivers.

Edit: To be on topic, if I'm in the office I always eat at my desk. I'm salaried and have a rare situation where my boss cares more about being productive then "hours spent." Since this is the case, I get my shit done and get out, I don't care to waste time chit chatting.

Reactions: Moral
Dude, I don't deal with it very often anymore since it's no longer part of my role, but it's ****ing disgusting the state of some people's laptops when they get turned in.

It's like they wiped it down with an Egg McMuffin or something.

Bonus points for the physical desk phones that have a pound of makeup caked in the receivers.

I have some that make my skin crawl just thinking about them. Sometimes the filth doesn't match the person which is always a little extra scary.

Only if work brings breakfast pizza. Then I'm happy for 30 min til I start poopin

Reactions: QChawks
Never could understand how anyone can go without breakfast. I usually eat twice by 930. Yogurt or banana early before a workout or a run at 730 and an egg or two and meat after.

I only eat breakfast when at a vacation resort (and then tend to skip lunch) and a few random brunch outings each year.

Those who eat breakfast at work don’t bother me, but those who are constantly on smoke breaks and reek of smoke when they come back inside are the SOTE.
only thing worse than the people that reek of a smoke break, are the ones that take huge smokers shits in the bathroom and don't leave the fan on.

I have some that make my skin crawl just thinking about them. Sometimes the filth doesn't match the person which is always a little extra scary.
a keyboard should be well seasoned like a cast iron pan.

chips, popcorn, cheetos, especially cheetos, oreos, and sneezes make the best seasoning.

• Haha
a keyboard should be well seasoned like a cast iron pan.

chips, popcorn, cheetos, especially cheetos, oreos, and sneezes make the best seasoning.

Keyboards I understand and give a pass for, they're cheap and just go into the trash anyways. But this will be like... the entire laptop is just greasy and all kinds of shit all over it.

It's like if you stuck your head over your laptop, shoved half a sleeve of Ritz crackers in your mouth, and then just blew Ritz and slobber debris all over it and then tried to clean it by smearing it with cheap toilet paper.

• Haha
Keyboards I understand and give a pass for, they're cheap and just go into the trash anyways. But this will be like... the entire laptop is just greasy and all kinds of shit all over it.

It's like if you stuck your head over your laptop, shoved half a sleeve of Ritz crackers in your mouth, and then just blew Ritz and slobber debris all over it and then tried to clean it by smearing it with cheap toilet paper.
I feel like you just described my macbook pro

I feel like you just described my macbook pro
Disgusted Colin Farrell GIF

I work at a factory so I have too. Some mixture of eggs and meat with a Celsius. Lunch is usually chicken. Water with Liquid IV between and after

I do not ever eat breakfast at work but I too have noticed many people eating breakfast sandwiches and stuff around 9am. One guy told me he meal preps are very Sunday and makes 5 egg and cheese and sausage Sammies and eats one each day. They are enormous. Another today was eating apples and carrots and grapes. I do eat lunch at my desk though. No tuna sandwiches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT