ADVERTISEMENT

Documentary Now!

Looking back, my other favorite episodes are "The Globesman", "Blue Jean Committee", "DRONEZ: The Hunt for El Chingon", and "The Bunker".

Add “Sandy Passage” and “The Eye Doesn’t Lie” and you’d have my list as well. To truly appreciate the latter, you really need to see “The Thin Blue Line” though. Other episodes don’t have that problem.

Finally got around to watching the opener of Season 3, a two-part parody of “Wild, Wild Country”. Anyone else seen this? Hilarious.

Holy crap!

I’m watching Part 2 of it and they show the Pinkeye restaurant scene and I realize, “Holy shit! That’s John’s Restaurant in Bartow Florida.” It’s a Pawn shop now. But I used to eat and go to the bar there all the time.
Crazy.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Holy crap!

I’m watching Part 2 of it and they show the Pinkeye restaurant scene and I realize, “Holy shit! That’s John’s Restaurant in Bartow Florida.” It’s a Pawn shop now. But I used to eat and go to the bar there all the time.
Crazy.

Wild. Probably smart so as not to hurt a current business. I think Seth Meyers wrote this one. Not sure if he has a Florida connection.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT