ADVERTISEMENT

does anybody know why Fran got T'd up

Originally posted by 5StarHawk:
You guys worry way too much over referees. Fans like 559 who think all refs are in the "screw Iowa mode" are laughable. They would be saying exactly the same if they were Nebby, Wisky, PSU, MSU, etc fans. Hating refs and complaining how they miss calls all the time and mainly against your team, says a lot more about the complainer than the refs.
I was at the game. Yes, the original call was not an accurate call. But it was made and Fran got T'd for bad behavior. Simple. Move on. Fran did. The seniors did. The team did. Some fans did not.
Until you or I ref a Big Ten game and have a thousand possible calls to make all at lightning speed - and we never miss a single call, then we can bitch. Until then, enjoy the game and the season and that is easier to do if you stop letting the refs get to you.
I've never directed a film but I know a crap one when I see it. When you're at a restaurant and get served crap do you complain or just say, "eh, they're the professionals so I'll just eat this Salmonella Sandwich"

No, you don't, because even though you aren't in that particular profession you know crap when you see it.

Sanzere is crap, absolute crap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT