ADVERTISEMENT

Does Barta have the nuts...

Ferentz isn’t getting fired after two losses to two ranked teams. Brian can be shown the door any time as far as I’m concerned. Our skill guys are as good as they’ve been in a long time and we have a senior QB but haven’t manufactured a touchdown in two games. Weak.
Eat me..

Ferentz isn’t getting fired after two losses to two ranked teams. Brian can be shown the door any time as far as I’m concerned. Our skill guys are as good as they’ve been in a long time and we have a senior QB but haven’t manufactured a touchdown in two games. Weak.
Yeah, I still think we have solid shot at 9-3 with this D. Kirk going nowhere. Does he have the nuts to tell him his Oline and OC hires were failures and to try again? No. Stuck with what we got. Let's not forget that 7 wins is all that really matters around here

Wouldn't it be nice to see some fresh, young coaches walking sidelines?

Dumbest thread ever. I get frustration after a loss but the program is as solid as ever. Get some perspective

------- I have asked many times with no response please tell me who they are going to get as a coach who is better?

Jesus....most Iowan's in a nutshell....scared of their own shadow, and the big bad unknown....VOMIT!!!

Reactions: IaHawk41
Kirk is a good football coach, but, his son is not. When you watch him on the sidelines, you can tell he has no answers. A bad OC and a bad O line coach are tough to overcome against good teams.

Reactions: jonesyhawk982
------- I have asked many times with no response please tell me who they are going to get as a coach who is better?

Jesus....most Iowan's in a nutshell....scared of their own shadow, and the big bad unknown....VOMIT!!!
Nebraska says “Hi.”

I too am coming around that it is probably time for KF to go. Idk who we could get, but I’m sick of it....first time I walked out of a top 10 Iowa game in Kinnick because I knew 11 point lead halfway through the 4th was insurmountable for this team.

To have FB coach with a hand in his own future, let alone what the rest of the AD department can do is fu**ing dangerous. Tom Osborne and Barry Alvarez are the only other individuals that come to mind. Osborne gave Nebraska championships and Alvarez actually put Wisconsin on the CFB map...even Big10 championships. KF the last decade has been an imposter collecting $4M a year just to set it up for his son, that is ridiculous and needs to be prevented.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT