ADVERTISEMENT

Does Moss start against Minny?

Name me ONE bad comment about Parker from a former player of his.
Why do I need to? Him getting a glowing review from former players doesn't change the things I've heard him say to players on the sidelines. As I've said about 4 times now, if the players respond to it then so be it. I'm just saying he could probably get the same performance by being a little more respectful to a fellow human.

O.J. went to the med tent and later went back to the locker room with med staff. I was at the game and saw this happen. Not sure if it was discussed during the broadcast or in interviews after the game. He definitely was not pulled due to performance.
Well that makes me feel better, truly. Pulling a guy after one play can be self-defeating (as seen one play later). But if it was an iniury then there wasn't a choice...except for maybe putting Brents on him instead of Moss.

Reactions: Stormn Norman
Interesting that OJ got pulled for Moss and then Moss gets abused for a TD. Who starts Saturday against the rodents?
So when a dB isn’t playing his sharpest, some complain b/c we try someone else. When a future draft pick and one of the best QBs(didn’t say best) in school history completes 60% and 2 TDs, many complain they want someone else? This is a difficult board to follow

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT